Reaction score
Does the wife have issues with your drinking or is this something you are trying for yourself?

Generally speaking if a person believes they may have an issue, they do.

When I drank my decision making ability sucked. Has it become a recent issue or a continuous one? Feel free to pm me.

The wife had issues with it 13 years ago, but my bad influence has lead her into being a drinker also. We would drink maybe once a week, then progressed to the whole weekend, then weekdays. Id say two years of consistent binge drinking. Once we found cheap vodka the skies opened up, lol.

I dont trust myself when i drink. I fear ill do something ill seriously regret one day. To myself or someone else. Ive never had a DWI, but your luck will eventually run out. Plus, getting older, no insurance...i need to live healthier.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I went 17 days sober, then i was feeling fucking miserable. Its like without booze you have to face your issues. I ended up having 4 beers. I was good for another week till this past weekend, the wife had wine in the house. I had a few small glasses, i didnt binge. Still, id rather just cut it off completely, i dont feel i need it. Its hard when there is booze in the house and the wife is putting guilt trips on me for making her abstain from it.

IMG_1890.jpg

Reaction score
Why don't you have insurance? Obama is going to be pissed if he reads this.

Real talk, continued props amigo on your quest to sobriety. Drinking is seriously overrated IMO.

Reaction score
Why don't you have insurance? Obama is going to be pissed if he reads this.

Real talk, continued props amigo on your quest to sobriety. Drinking is seriously overrated IMO.

Texas has fucked up laws. I dont qualify for it.

Its ok, i got webmd and my medication from India to help out.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The wife had issues with it 13 years ago, but my bad influence has lead her into being a drinker also. We would drink maybe once a week, then progressed to the whole weekend, then weekdays. Id say two years of consistent binge drinking. Once we found cheap vodka the skies opened up, lol.

I dont trust myself when i drink. I fear ill do something ill seriously regret one day. To myself or someone else. Ive never had a DWI, but your luck will eventually run out. Plus, getting older, no insurance...i need to live healthier.
ODAAT Amigo.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't get it... You can still buy it yourself or get Obamacare... Some of that is very cheap, though it has high deductibles, too.

Now the IRS asks on your tax form if you have it... If you say no, you get fined/taxed anyway.

Reaction score
I don't get it... You can still buy it yourself or get Obamacare... Some of that is very cheap, though it has high deductibles, too.

Now the IRS asks on your tax form if you have it... If you say no, you get fined/taxed anyway.

I dont know bro, when it comes to insurance i am clueless. All i know is what i was told, im probably leaving off some details. I dont think ill be taxed either for not having it.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Well good luck with it. Doing my taxes just reminds me how much bullshit and nonsense our government has going on.

Reaction score
You will be penalized. They ask that shit when you do your taxes. It's fucking bs. I hate America.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Actually by law they can't collect that - UNLESS you have a refund coming, they can take it out of that. But otherwise they cannot fine you or do anything at all, no penalties, not even make it a fine that carries over. Talk to your tax preparer.

I have at least a couple dozen framed one dollar checks from the IRS from doing my own taxes - I start at the bottom with $1 as the refund amount, then back into the rest of the figures all the way up the form. Never been audited or ever even questioned on it. I have the correct income and the correct amount withheld, the creative magic is in the deductions.

Just the thought of what it cost the sons of bitches to process a one dollar check, makes me smile year after year. Fuck those clods, they're not getting any of my money.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I was told is that i dont quality because of something in the Texas law. Too poor i guess.
It's because they wrote the law purposely to fuck the states, and 22 states not just Texas, ain't biting or taking the bait. It involves greatly increasing medicaid contributions from the states and greatly expanding medicaid. Whole thing is designed to bankrupt the states and redistribute property and wealth - not to cover people with HC.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
It's because they wrote the law purposely to fuck the states, and 22 states not just Texas, ain't biting or taking the bait. It involves greatly increasing medicaid contributions from the states and greatly expanding medicaid. Whole thing is designed to bankrupt the states and redistribute property and wealth - not to cover people with HC.

Preach it brother! I have a small but consistently growing business. Both sides have abandoned small business owners and bank on the losers that continually screw main street.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
By the way in Texas you don't have to pay the "fine" or penalty, whatever they're calling it. You have exemption G, it's for all residents of the 22 states that didn't expand medicaid.

Top Bottom