Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Cowboys fan through and through, aren't ya. Even root for the losing side when you don't have to.

Reaction score
i love how some people are so fucking racist and mad that people are tired of them being racist that they're rooting snyder on here

yeah danny stick it to them keep using that name let's hold on to what we've got it doesn't make a difference if we make it or not we got each other and that's alot

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
i love how some people are so fucking racist and mad that people are tired of them being racist that they're rooting snyder on here

yeah danny stick it to them keep using that name let's hold on to what we've got it doesn't make a difference if we make it or not we got each other and that's alot
People opposing this type of tyranny aren't racists. They're people who know "redskin" isn't and has never been a slur or a pejorative, they know it was originally coined by native Americans themselves - they CALLED themselves that in dealings with the "pale face" Anglos in official treaty meetings and hearings, (it's on the fucking historical record) and they know the name "redskins" was chosen originally to capitalize on the Boston Red SOX name when this football franchise was originally IN Boston. You had the Red Sox and the Red Skins, in Boston back then.

It's only uneducated, ignorant louts such as yourself who go around screaming "raaaaaaacist" every time they open their idiot smega head faces, who are the actual, true racists. It's one of the most classic "guilty dog barks first" type of Freudian Slip there is.

Reaction score
"tyranny"

oh you mean history books that whitey wrote? thanks for the update rush limbaugh

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
"tyranny"
Yep, look it up

oh you mean history books that whitey wrote? thanks for the update
Nope, tribal historical records you never knew existed.
rush limbaugh
Is this a pejorative you often use? It assumes a awful lot. But then again, this is why you're so stupid and ignorant - you just go through life parroting others, never bothering to do any actual study.

Thanks for confirming my observation about your OWN racism though.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
UNLOCK THE SECRET TO BEING RACIST AGAINST NATIVE AMERICANS IN THREE EASY STEPS

HISTORIANS HATE HIM
:funny

The ONE easy step was, your own Freudian Projection in which you identified yourself as a racist!

I'm a tribe member, so would be pretty hard for me to be racist against my own tribe.

Have you seen me at all, supporting Snyder? All I have done is post alternative names for the team.

Weren't you bounced out of here once or twice before, for calling people "racist?"

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
No. He was bounced because we tried out a 'No Gays Allowed' mantra for the forum.

Fearing possible legal repercussions, we relented after a few weeks.

Reaction score
you don't have to say freudian projection it's just projection

hurr durr i'm 1/75th cherokee

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
you don't have to say freudian projection it's just projection
Done for the benefit of the reader, and for clarity in specifics. You should study more - not all projection is Freudian.

Good to see you still admit your racist views though.

Reaction score
we took a poll and noone reads your bullshit anymore

literally just me

you just lost your last subscriber

cry pussy

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
we took a poll and noone reads your bullshit anymore

literally just me

you just lost your last subscriber

cry pussy
You don't have any choice really, since you can't put me on block or on ignore.

Like to see you get all mad and puffy though, and do more projection for us! (The bolded)

Top Bottom