Reaction score
Redskins re-signed OT Ty Nsekhe. He is a young guy who got some playing time this past season and did a good job, and I think sturm floated the idea that he would be someone we could target to replace Free.

Reaction score
The Cowboys had S Robert Blanton in for a visit. He spent last year with Buffalo after four years in Minnesota.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The Cowboys had S Robert Blanton in for a visit. He spent last year with Buffalo after four years in Minnesota.

And surprise surprise he is cheap because he sucks.

Will McClay has done it again.

Reaction score
Steelers are going to sign Tyson Alualu.

IIRC we really liked him in the draft several years ago. I wonder if we would've been interested if we hadn't buttfucked our cap all to hell.

Reaction score
Manti Te'o signs with the Saints. No word if his girlfriend will move cross country with him.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Manti Te'o signs with the Saints. No word if his girlfriend will move cross country with him.

what a circus that was before he was drafted. i never understood why he had an internet "girl" friend to begin with. how could he not be getting pussy on the regular?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
what a circus that was before he was drafted. i never understood why he had an internet "girl" friend to begin with. how could he not be getting pussy on the regular?

Maybe he has a little pecker and was too shy to approach girls face to face.

Top Bottom