Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So who do we still have left in the secondary besides Heath and Byron Jones?

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
This organization is the only one stupid enough to go into an offseason knowing they need a pass rush only to allow two or three starting DBs to leave.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This organization is the only one stupid enough to go into an offseason knowing they need a pass rush only to allow two or three starting DBs to leave.

You don't need great DBs when you have a D-line that can keep pressure on the QB, they just forgot the D-line part

Reaction score

We're in a mini-cap hell.

The result will be being unable to build on a 13-3 season and go into somewhat of a mini-rebuild.

Reaction score
Still... I can't cry about losing all of our secondary.

It'll only hurt if we go into the season expecting Heath to start. But that would also be typical of this team... ignore 4 years of mediocre play and go into the season with him as a starting player because he balled out in one game against Green bay.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

you wanted us to re-sign those duds to ensure that we go pass rusher at #28? one decent pass rusher was never going to hide their flaws.

Reaction score
I actually don't mind Carr staying

He's not a great player but he doesn't make as many mistakes as the rest of the secondary that has already left the team

Plus Carr NEVER misses a game and that's more than I can say for the rest of the defense

If *I* had started all 16 games for the past 3 seasons instead of Carr, and made exactly zero plays, I'd still be only one interception behind what Carr did in that time frame. It doesn't matter if the guy could stay healthy when he sucks.

And also, I've been saying for years that UDFA CBs will more than likely outperform what Mo and Carr have done. I see them do it on other teams, and I present Heath as another exhibit for the prosecution. Heath sucks, but can at least once or twice a game make a meaningful play, whereas Carr makes a meaningful play once every three full seasons. Mo has never really made any plays that stand out.

We will be far better off without these duds, suckasses, and progress stoppers.

Reaction score
In Claiborne's five seasons with Dallas he averaged 9.4 games played per season, 5.4 passes defensed per season, and 0.8 interceptions per season. And this fucker wanted 7.5 million? Those stats aren't worth minimum wage at McDonalds.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
In Claiborne's five seasons with Dallas he averaged 9.4 games played per season, 5.4 passes defensed per season, and 0.8 interceptions per season. And this fucker wanted 7.5 million? Those stats aren't worth minimum wage at McDonalds.

And we traded up to get him. Wasnt it a 2nd round pick we wasted to trade up? It doesnt really matter since this team pisses away 2nd round picks every year.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We're in a mini-cap hell.

The result will be being unable to build on a 13-3 season and go into somewhat of a mini-rebuild.

Somewhat of a rebuild?

It's a total rebuild from the ground up on D

Which is a good thing (I hope)

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Somewhat of a rebuild?

It's a total rebuild from the ground up on D

Which is a good thing (I hope)

We be much better off with a rebuild of the coaching staff. I'd send Garrett & Co. on their way along with the secondary we sent packing.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I don't care what pass rush they have or don't have. Have seen enough of Carr, Claiborne & Church to know they were never making any good plays for us. Allergic to the fucking football.

I have no idea who the 11-12-13 regular defenders we'll have on the field next yr are, but I am pretty sure we'll be better defensively because Carr/Claiborne & Church are finally gone.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We be much better off with a rebuild of the coaching staff. I'd send Garrett & Co. on their way along with the secondary we sent packing.

That's a given, we all know that and want that and we all know that's not happening until JERUH dies! Garret is here as long as he lives

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's a given, we all know that and want that and we all know that's not happening until JERUH dies! Garret is here as long as he lives

somebody wanna get north korea on the horn and ask kim for that little assassin bitch's number? i don't have time for this natural causes bullshit.

Top Bottom