bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I was watching a documentary about men who romance rakes and naturally thought of you. Poor Roush--he never stood a chance.

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Message boards are so funny. But if this board is all about not banning shit, why can't SBK come back?

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Aren't you the guy that told someone they ought to beg to be allowed back at CZ because this place "wasn't all that?"

You fucking fuck.

I post at both places. But I like the rules on this board better. So, I'll go ahead and say it, I'm a fucking fuck.

Could almost be a song.

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Personally, I really like the guy over at the zone. He's been very helpful. He and Hos were supposed to run a mock draft together when Hos up and decided to stop posting there. Without at least one other person to help, we didn't expect Risen to go through with the mock...but he did, singlehandedly.

I defended him over at Hos's site, and that's when they called me nazi mod who shouldn't be allowed to moderate a pile of shit.

You're my boy, Skippy. I don't care what they say. Don't forget that.

Reaction score
Daft_In_Austin said:
Message boards are so funny. But if this board is all about not banning shit, why can't SBK come back?

Please see below:

I think it's a joke. Not sure he is even banned

Sbk was banned for a day two years ago. He hasn't logged in since.

I think he created another name to lurk with.

Nobody gives a shit.

He's not even banned here, so what's the point of a vote when all he has to do is login?

Lol at people still seriously responding to this

Reaction score
Also this board isn't about not banning shit. We have a lot of banned members. They're mostly people trying to sell chinese jerseys, or retards though.

I also abuse my power from time to time. RoytheHammer can attest to that.

Miss you bud

Reaction score

I havent banned anyone yet but I would if theyre a shitty poster. DezForPrez and Glordaydays are on the chopping block
SBK was a shitty poster a lot of the time. He tried to tell people he would rather have the best punter in the league than the best CB.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Also this board isn't about not banning shit. We have a lot of banned members. They're mostly people trying to sell chinese jerseys, or retards though.

I also abuse my power from time to time. RoytheHammer can attest to that.

Miss you bud

No shit. It is okay to treat Roy that way. He's a little whiny prick.

Top Bottom