ScipioCowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Personally, I really like the guy over at the zone. He's been very helpful. He and Hos were supposed to run a mock draft together when Hos up and decided to stop posting there. Without at least one other person to help, we didn't expect Risen to go through with the mock...but he did, singlehandedly.

I defended him over at Hos's site, and that's when they called me nazi mod who shouldn't be allowed to moderate a pile of shit.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yeah.

sbk/risen star is a quality poster when he's not trying to be a dick.

I wouldn't mind him coming back here, but I'm not going to beg him.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Personally, I really like the guy over at the zone. He's been very helpful. He and Hos were supposed to run a mock draft together when Hos up and decided to stop posting there. Without at least one other person to help, we didn't expect Risen to go through with the mock...but he did, singlehandedly.

I defended him over at Hos's site, and that's when they called me nazi mod who shouldn't be allowed to moderate a pile of shit.

I agreed with Risen on many topics and was got along with him well until I told him that I started posting at DCU and told him that I knew he was SBK. We exchanged PMs from time to time, but he hasn't answer me since I told him that I was a member here. He is one strange dude. I really don't know what his problem is.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
k19.

Youre going to get another infraction if you keep fucking off.

k19

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome haha. I think I'll fit in just fine around here.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Pretty sure I said something along the lines of "Good Lord, what a shithole."

Reaction score
Pretty sure I said something along the lines of "Good Lord, what a shithole."

Aren't you the guy that told someone they ought to beg to be allowed back at CZ because this place "wasn't all that?"

You fucking fuck.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Aren't you the guy that told someone they ought to beg to be allowed back at CZ because this place "wasn't all that?"

You fucking fuck.

I think I said that to SP, and darned if he didn't do just that. Of course, his rekindled romance with CZ was a short one.

Top Bottom