Should we unban Superpunk and Jon88

• Total voters
Reaction score
Any of the crew who wants to lift their ban on anyone they banned, it's perfectly okay with me. I'm not lifting any bans. It's up to the person who imposed the ban.

If I banned either of them while I was staff, please go in and unban them for me, since I no longer have the ability.

Just kidding about the post about diluting the shitty dbair and doomsday posts btw. :awkward

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't really care about SP either way, but jon88 isn't welcome here as far as I'm concerned.

The way he went off with with all those threats, we don't need that kind of shit.

I doubt he's still alive anyway.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If I banned either of them while I was staff, please go in and unban them for me
I'm not gonna hunt through the ban list to see who banned whom. And besides as I recall, SP has three accounts here, two of which are not banned. He's a multiple retread.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Did you guys un-ban the bitches? It's election season and hoof is going to be lonely.

The threat thing with Jon88 is problematic, but I'm for second chances. Mid gave me one after Pep asked on my behalf. I bet the still bugs Pep.

That other little fuck is a bug needing to be squashed, but let him back in.

Reaction score
Fuck Punk. and his sister MB4.

Don't have a preference either way with Jon... he's retarded, but AFAIK he's not had a second chance. The same can't be said for those other two fuckfaces.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
yeah, who needs all this peace, quiet and serenity anyway?
rolleyes.gif

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
yeah, who needs all this peace, quiet and serenity anyway?
rolleyes.gif

You need some shit to moderate, let them back in so DCU can get its money's worth out of you for that elite title you have

Reaction score
Can I change my vote... I didn't read it closely enough. I can't support the use of the eight letter b word in the second option.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I doubt Jon wants to come back. I spoke to him a couple days ago. SuperPunk is nothing but trouble in my opinion and I don't miss him at all. There is no way that I want to see him him under any circumstances . This is just my opinion, so take it for what it is worth. He constantly started crap and trolled all the members. My opinion doesn't count for much, so other guys should make the decision.

Reaction score
How'd you talk to Jon and what was that convo like? Is he still having dad issues? GF/baby momma issues? Race related issues?

Top Bottom