C

Cr122

[video]http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4693042/should-jerry-jones-step-down-as-gm [/video]

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jerry did say his window is closing...so there's little hope.

Someone posted the '94 press conference when he fired Jimmy and he doesn't look like the same person. He looks terrible now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
be great if he'd abandon day to day operations altogether, but unless his health is in serious question I doubt he'd ever do it...not worth wasting breath on IMO

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
be great if he'd abandon day to day operations altogether, but unless his health is in serious question I doubt he'd ever do it...not worth wasting breath on IMO

As in completely stay away from the football side of the orgainization? I agree.

C

Cr122

Someone posted the '94 press conference when he fired Jimmy and he doesn't look like the same person. He looks terrible now.

Yeah, he looks like skeletor with those plastic surgeries.

Reaction score
Take a photo of any man who is 45 or older, then compare that picture to one taken about 15-20 years later, and the second one isn't going to look as good as the first one. That's life.

Jerry has spent many years surrounding himself with football guys and trying to learn all that they know. He's a well-trained amateur GM. Not as good as a real GM, of course, but pretty good for an amateur.

He has no business running this team. Never has.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm going to assume this is a rhetorical question. If Stephen appoints himself owner/GM like daddy, I will not be responsible for my actions.

Reaction score
This is a cabal I'm not really apart of but damn dude....

Jerry said he doesn't mind Dez back on PR if there's a long field. Translation: probably rather not have him back there full time.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is a cabal I'm not really apart of but damn dude....

Jerry said he doesn't mind Dez back on PR if there's a long field. Translation: probably rather not have him back there full time.

I can't believe people actually ask Jerry questions about football these days. He doesn't know his head from his ass in that department. Just ignore him.

Top Bottom