Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
A week of stories about dumb mother fuckers who go in the ocean with sharks and lose body parts.

Hey, dummies, that's what you get.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I watch every year and I then sit there and wonder how the F I spent a good part of my 20's swimming around the Pacific Ocean.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I watched a show called "Voodoo Shark".
It was supposed to be a show about chasing down a giant shark in Lake Ponchartrain.It actually looked a pilot episode based on "Swamp People",except chasing sharks instead of gators.
Except the cast was not as smart,and they only caught a 5 footer.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was around 18 and we were surf fishing on the beach in South Louisiana. That's where you get a rod and reel and wade out in waist deep water and fish. Whatever fish you catch you string through the gills on a rope you have tied to your waist. I was just swimming out there, my stepdad and his friend were fishing about 50 yards down. All of the sudden I see this big black fish with a fin sticking out of the water swim by me. I told myself "I didn't just see that. There's no fucking way that just happened." A few seconds later after convincing myself that it was nothing because I'm terrified of sharks it grabs the fish on my stepdad's line and spins him around. He took off swimming like an Olympic swimmer. We all got out of the water. Looking back, that's probably not the smartest way to fish in the ocean.

Last edited:

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Remember when the Discovery Channel showed that video of a guy getting his leg clipped by a shark as he was feeding them and claimed it was the first shark attack ever filmed? Well, I saw this video way before that. (You'll have to ignore the music)

[video=youtube;X8oLFTc0rDk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8oLFTc0rDk[/video]

Last edited:

Mr.Po

Reaction score
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d6a5RKWI6hs[/video]

Recent attack in Brazil.

Brazilians are a little lackluster when it comes to first aid.

Reaction score
My uncle used to be a sherrif of a small New England beach town in the 1970's. One summer day he found the remains of a shark attack victim. His gut told him to shut the beaches down, but he reluctantly decided against doing so after being pressured by the towns mayor and some local businessman who feared losing tourist income.

Unfortunately that next day a small boy was the victim of the shark and his parents offered a reward for anyone who killed the shark. This left my Uncle in a precarious position trying to control all the people out there trying to collect on the bounty. He eventually joined a crew who went out to hunt the shark themselves. My uncle, upon spotting the shark in the open ocean, said he went to the captain and reported "We're going to need a bigger boat."

Then a whole bunch of stuff happened and I think the boat ended up getting sunk but my uncle ended up killing the shark by himself and was a hero.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
My uncle used to be a sherrif of a small New England beach town in the 1970's. One summer day he found the remains of a shark attack victim. His gut told him to shut the beaches down, but he reluctantly decided against doing so after being pressured by the towns mayor and some local businessman who feared losing tourist income.

Unfortunately that next day a small boy was the victim of the shark and his parents offered a reward for anyone who killed the shark. This left my Uncle in a precarious position trying to control all the people out there trying to collect on the bounty. He eventually joined a crew who went out to hunt the shark themselves. My uncle, upon spotting the shark in the open ocean, said he went to the captain and reported "We're going to need a bigger boat."

Then a whole bunch of stuff happened and I think the boat ended up getting sunk but my uncle ended up killing the shark by himself and was a hero.

Wow! That's amazing, Mid. Is your uncle still alive? I'd like to shake his hand.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I fucking love shark week. Every time someone gets bit and almost killed I laugh my ass off and say "GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER, YOU FUCKING MORON!".

Just like that.

Reaction score

Have you ever thought about submitting this as a screenplay to one of the movie studios?

Top Bottom