junk

UDFA
Reaction score
like I said, she's no ordinary trainer. sending a selfie slut into a locker room full of immature, horny young men was ill advised.

Wasn't this like 1996? The internet barely existed then. Certainly not publicly available Facebook.

Even so, I don't think because a woman posts a picture of herself on the Internet, she deserves to be sexually assaulted.

Lots of unknowns yet in this thing, but I completely disagree with the premise that the athletes have a pass because of pictures on the internet

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Wasn't this like 1996? The internet barely existed then. Certainly not publicly available Facebook.

Suggestive photos (even selfies) long pre-dated the Internet. That pic was taken in the 1990s and indicates that she likes showing off her body. Most "trainers" are not flirtatious females with big jugs.

Even so, I don't think because a woman posts a picture of herself on the Internet, she deserves to be sexually assaulted.

you have a very loose definition of sexual assault. this was more along the lines of hazing.

Lots of unknowns yet in this thing, but I completely disagree with the premise that the athletes have a pass because of pictures on the internet

agreed, but she was no saint

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Suggestive photos (even selfies) long pre-dated the Internet. That pic was taken in the 1990s and indicates that she likes showing off her body. Most "trainers" are not flirtatious females with big jugs.
I guess I don't see how that is relevant honestly.

you have a very loose definition of sexual assault. this was more along the lines of hazing.
And there is obviously disagreement on what happened. But if he put his dick and balls on her head, she has a legitimate right to be upset

agreed, but she was no saint

In what way? Lots of details that are disputed. But even if she was foul mouthed, promiscuous or liked showing off her body, that doesn't make the alleged behavior ok

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

She's had another civil issue. If you read the affidavit(s), it's just so far out there and the accusations are so twisted and convoluted that it certainly raises questions about this lady. At some point, these troubles follow her for a reason. I mean, she got some therapy and some therapist told her that one of her tits was "dead" and he could fix that for her? And the end result caused her spinal damage? Really?

She's a trained professional who can't seem to hold a job and sues employers every few years. That raises some questions, at least in my eyes. If she was a man, all these things would be non-issues. But as a woman, all of her allegations, no matter how true or how frivolous, lead to money and she's just playing the system at the expense of women who, in fact, may have been unfairly treated.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
And if this is all frivolous on her part, I absolutely hope that comes out as well.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And if this is all frivolous on her part, I absolutely hope that comes out as well.

I'm sure it will but lets not forget how this all started. The whole reason for the article stinks of race baiting.

Last edited:

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I am amazed that this is a story now. It is not like this was some deep dark secret.

I remember distinctly when it happened. It was even brought up when they are comparing Manning with Leaf.

And yes, it is a direct racial image attack in response to the Cam Newton stuff.

Big kudos to Jason Whitlock for calling out the writer:

“The guy that wrote this story for the New York Daily News, he’s not a journalist. He’s a race hustler from Twitter, from the Black Lives Matter movement who stirs racial controversy to elevate himself. Listen, the guy’s been busted. First of all, he’s white and presenting himself as black. He said that as a child in high school he was allegedly attacked by a group of white people because he was black. Well, he wasn’t black and there were people saying that wasn’t why he was attacked and there’s no proof of it. He said that it was the first hate crime in Kentucky or whatever.

“I looked into this all at the time because I interviewed this guy for a job at The Undefeated months ago. And after interviewing him I was like, ‘Holy cow.’ There’s so much suspicious, skeptical stuff to this guy that we walked away from this guy and looked into the stories he told us, and we couldn’t find proof of them.”

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I'm calling it.

He did not assault her, she was sucking him off and tossing salad and someone walked in and caught them. She'd lose her job if people found out so the teabagging story was fabricated to protect her. Peyton would be untouchable as all college athletes generally are even now.

The witness refused to go along with the story and so when it came time for the discussion about "your job versus my career and life in jail", this bitch was only in it for herself. She refused to recant and admit she was basically a side piece and their relationship turned hostile.

"Vulgar mouth". Yep, sounds about right someone who's tonguing your turd cutter.

Top Bottom