LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Someday you'll go through a whole posting day without mentioning homosexuality.

Someday I will when you got through a whole posting day without mentioning Parcells. The homosexuality only ties in with you and him.

Cythim

Reaction score
Someday I will when you got through a whole posting day without mentioning Parcells. The homosexuality only ties in with you and him.

Except you mentioned Parcells first and he was only responding. I throw Parcells jabs out as well but calling him a homo for taking the bait is just showing off your ignorance.

Cythim

Reaction score
Hey man. LOL. WOW. That is exactly word for word what your wife said to me.

Again with the nonsensical comments! My wife said to you "my what is in your head?" When would she have said that? When she stuck the barrel of her shotgun in your mouth because you were stalking her? You are an idiot.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Again with the nonsensical comments! My wife said to you "my what is in your head?" When would she have said that? When she stuck the barrel of her shotgun in your mouth because you were stalking her? You are an idiot.

LOL! You would have to go and ask her. She'd give you a different take though.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I can't decide who's the bigger phag. So I'll say it's a 3 way tie between Laz, sbk and Cythim.

Agree?

Man I LOVE this place. I can insult other members and get paid while doing it. Thanks, Sheik!

Last edited:

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can't decide who's the bigger phag. So I'll say it's a 3 way tie between Laz, sbk and Cythim.

Agree?

Man I LOVE this place. I can insult other members and get paid while doing it. Thanks, Sheik!

How do you NOT have dbair in there?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's because I don't insult other mods outside of the moderator forum. I've made dbair cry in there.

I'd give you proof, but that stuffs confidential. What goes on in there, stays in there. Not like here where we can and do copy what you type and send them to your bosses.

sdogo

Reaction score
It's because I don't insult other mods outside of the moderator forum. I've made dbair cry in there.

I'd give you proof, but that stuffs confidential. What goes on in there, stays in there. Not like here where we can and do copy what you type and send them to your bosses.

I never get to be part of any of the cool people clubs!

Top Bottom