touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
This video lays out the allegations plainly.

P Diddy's mansions in LA and Miami were raided today by Homeland Security Investigations (HSI).

P Diddy has not been named in an arrest warrant at this time. His whereabouts are unknown at this time.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
P. Diddy must have said the wrong thing to the wrong person.

daboyz

📣 Cheerleader 🙆‍♂️
Reaction score
Federal agents allegedly may have confiscated "250 cameras" and potentially compromising footage of famous and powerful people who attended Sean "Diddy" Combs' parties from the hip-hop mogul's Los Angeles and Miami homes.

Rapper Mark Curry and Combs' former bodyguard Gene Deal made the claims in the recently released documentary, "TMZ Presents: The Downfall of Diddy."

Curry -- who wrote about working for Combs in the 2009 memoir, "Dancing With The Devil" -- theorized that celebrities have not spoken out against the billionaire Bad Boy Records founder due to the alleged hidden cameras in Combs' properties and recordings they may have captured.

"If they have 250 cameras from his home, they have a whole bunch of images or footage of things that were going on in his house," Curry said in the documentary. "A lot of people might be running from that tape."

The former Bad Boy Records artist claimed that Combs had tons of connections beyond the music industry, and some of them could get dragged into the federal investigation.

"You name it, he's connected to them. If we start unraveling the thread of Diddy's networks, you're gonna find a lot of people -- and like Jeffrey Epstein, some of them might be implicated," Curry suggested.

Reaction score
Daboyz...please check out my latest music video on this site ...page 19 I think...I believe you should like it...jus' sayin' and by the way "HI."

Top Bottom