Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
By Calvin Watkins | ESPNDallas.com

It appears the 2013 season for Sean Lee is over.

The Dallas Cowboys starting middle linebacker hasn't been cleared by doctors to practice due to a sprained neck and a source said it's doubtful if he plays in the win-or-go home game against the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday night.

Lee has missed the last two games with the neck injury and was hopeful he could return for the regular-season finale but barring something changing, team officials are doubtful about it.

Lee, called the quarterback of the defense by defensive coordinator Monte Kiffin, missed two games in late November with a hamstring injury. Lee returned for the Chicago game on Dec. 9, but suffered a neck injury in the third quarter and didn't return.

Examinations of Lee revealed no structural damage but he still doesn't have the neck strength to play.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
This is one soft and untalented roster.

Jerry is doing a good job? Are you f'ing kidding me?!?!?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Shame; we could have wrapped the playoffs up last week and this week.

I'm sure Jerry is pissed right now that Garrett and Co let this season get away from them. Of course he'll entirely miss the real issue at hand, but still.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Shame we could have wrapped the playoffs off last week and this week.

I'm sure Jerry is pissed right now that Garrett and Co let this season get away from them. Of course he'll entirely miss the real issue at hand, but still.

Jerry was probably down for about 15 minutes, then talked himself into optimism based on Orton winning games in Chicago a decade ago and Kitna's 5-3 in 2010.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is one soft and untalented roster.

Jerry is doing a good job? Are you f'ing kidding me?!?!?

Fair to rip him for most stuff, but come on. Sean Lee is a great player when he is on the field. For whatever reason he's been snakebit with injuries though. That's something that IS NOT Jones' fault.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
He had a long history of injuries at Penn State.

Love the kid but this is what happens when you draft players who can't stay healthy.

Reaction score
Fair to rip him for most stuff, but come on. Sean Lee is a great player when he is on the field. For whatever reason he's been snakebit with injuries though. That's something that IS NOT Jones' fault.
Fuckin priceless.

Top Bottom