Reaction score
I don't even care about DMC or Randle. I want to pair our OL with this beast back and just beat the fuck out of opponent dlines.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't even care about DMC or Randle. I want to pair our OL with this beast back and just beat the fuck out of opponent dlines.

Same here. We didn't have that before with the other guys. And I was worried at the time when we lost Murray that we wouldn't be able to replace how physical he ran the ball - which I thought was a very underrated asset to our offense last year. With Michael we now have that potential. I still like what DMC brings to the table as far as big play potential though.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
why do we need him? I mean, anybody can succeed behind this line, right Jerrah?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Where's all the sheep now? I thought we didn't need a RB? Looks like we did.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Where's all the sheep now? I thought we didn't need a RB? Looks like we did.

No need to go with this elephant in the room stuff. Not sure many around here were solid on the RB plan so we all know you're basically just talking to David.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No need to go with this elephant in the room stuff. Not sure many around here were solid on the RB plan so we all know you're basically just talking to David.

His flock has grown lately....

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
No, they dropped Lavar Edwards. Seems they are keeping 4RBs and a FB.

Dumb.

it's a reflection of McFadden's injury history. only a matter of time before he pulls, breaks or tweaks something.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Does Dunbar get cut?

I don't think he will. Not with DMC's injury history and Randle being a chode. It's very possible at some point this season we're running with only Michael and Dunbar.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I think this move could potentially end up most damaging to Randle. He fucks up once and gets suspended Michael will take his spot. Could be our version of a "thunder and lightening" with DMC.

Reaction score
QUESTION::::

Anyone else find it puzzling that the reigning NFC Champs would basically give Christie away to their most likely NFC rival this year?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yes. If it were some clueless organization like the Raiders or Skins, I'd have more faith. But these guys obviously know what they're doing. They basically chose Fred Jackson over him, a guy we thought couldn't play.

Top Bottom