dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He was a reach in the 4th another awesome pick by the Jerrah. I didn't say quit on him, I said I wouldn't hold out much hope for him. You really need help.

Almost everyone had him pegged as a 3rd-5th rounder, how was he a reach in the 4th? Do you even study the draft, or do you just keep throwing dipshit comments out left and right?

Reaction score
He was a reach in the 4th another awesome pick by the Jerrah. I didn't say quit on him, I said I wouldn't hold out much hope for him. You really need help.

As an aside what do you base that talent on? The awesome way he returned kicks last year? No can't be he sucked at it. Must be the top notch talent he faced in the PSAC oh yeah doesn't that conference have a team that is 0 for the last 4 years?

Reaction score
Almost everyone had him pegged as a 3rd-5th rounder, how was he a reach in the 4th? Do you even study the draft, or do you just keep throwing dipshit comments out left and right?

lol talk about making shit up.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
lol talk about making shit up.

Damn you for making me defend dbair...but he's right. AOA was a 3rd to 5th round prospect. He was by no means a reach in the 4th round. Damn it, now you have me defending Jerry Jones.

Reaction score
Leon Lett and Larry Allen both played for small schools.

PSAC there have been some players come out of there, I just don't like the pick. Reminds of the Stanback pick, he isn't changing positions but I can't shake the feeling it was a bad pick

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
PSAC there have been some players come out of there, I just don't like the pick. Reminds of the Stanback pick, he isn't changing positions but I can't shake the feeling it was a bad pick

That was a bad pick and he took up a roster spot for four years. Project players need to be avoided.

Reaction score
That was a bad pick and he took up a roster spot for four years. Project players need to be avoided.

I called that one from the go. I used to refer to him as the worst draft pick ever. I will expect kudos if I am right this time too.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I called that one from the go. I used to refer to him as the worst draft pick ever. I will expect kudos if I am right this time too.

Quincy Carter and Shante Carver rank higher on the worst draft pick ever meter.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Quincy Carter and Shante Carver rank higher on the worst draft pick ever meter.

There are so many to count. We would have done better just throwing darts at the board.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Clay Shiver, Tony Dixon, Bobby Carpenter, Dwayne Goodrich, Sherman Williams (WTF), Jacob Rogers, Another OT in the 2nd (can't remember his name), George Heggamin...You almost have to try to be that bad.

Reaction score
Clay Shiver, Tony Dixon, Bobby Carpenter, Dwayne Goodrich, Sherman Williams (WTF), Jacob Rogers, Another OT in the 2nd (can't remember his name), George Heggamin...You almost have to try to be that bad.

Almost the entire 2009 and 2000 drafts

Top Bottom