Reaction score
I said this in the game day thread, but I'm glad that Phillip Rivers isn't in the East.

My hate for him is almost as bad as it is for McNabb. A hate where, just the mere sight of him irritates me.

Reaction score
The song "When the Saints come marching in" makes me puke.
Seeing or hearing the phrase "Who Dat?"
The Vikings first down horn....

Hate em all.....

Reaction score
Just think, 1 week from right now the cowboys just got through kicking the shit out of mark homo ass Sanchez and the jets!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I hate anything on Sundays that forces me to listen to Vikings games on the radio. Their announcers are such a bunch of idiotic homers it makes me ill. Especially the pregame "sermon" by Greg Coleman. You were a freaking punter, for God's sakes! Shut up and get the other guys their coffee already!

BangersandMash

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I hate anything on Sundays that forces me to listen to Vikings games on the radio. Their announcers are such a bunch of idiotic homers it makes me ill. Especially the pregame "sermon" by Greg Coleman. You were a freaking punter, for God's sakes! Shut up and get the other guys their coffee already!

They've got nothing on the Chargers announcers.

Reaction score
After watching Coach Holtz (on ESPN NCAA coverage), I feel like I need a towel to wipe the spit off....

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

You're in Minnesota as well? It's funny though listening to Paul Allen go ape shit when the other team scores.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You're in Minnesota as well? It's funny though listening to Paul Allen go ape shit when the other team scores.

South Dakota, actually. Yeah, Allen can be funny. But in small doses only. It's not just good things that you can get too much of...

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
South Dakota, actually. Yeah, Allen can be funny. But in small doses only. It's not just good things that you can get too much of...

Tell me about it. Fortubnately, they get alot of Cowboys' games up here. But I really cannot stand Mike Morris.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Tell me about it. Fortubnately, they get alot of Cowboys' games up here. But I really cannot stand Mike Morris.

Morris is another one that's a waste of air space. At least with the Twins and Wild (teams I do like) their announcers are a lot better than the Vikes.

Reaction score
Saints got drilled by a winless Ram team...Yes the same team Dallas shredded last week.

Welco,me back to reality Skins and all your dumbass fans that thought you would actually compete this year....

Top Bottom