NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Most outstanding player in the league this year, Romo should win it.

Rodgers and Watt are the favorites to get it tho. Maybe if Tony was a commercial whore, he'd probably take it in a landslide.

Murray is a lock for OPOY.

That's a good point. He's not out there in the public eye enough to change people's perception of him.. A lot of hate comes with QBing Americas team. Add in all the scrutiny he has received over the years.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Rodgers is going to get it. They/ll justify it for his win over the Patriots and comeback win over the Dolphins, all the while ignoring his atrocious games the Seahawks, Saints, and Bills.

I think so too.. Which is ashame because stats wise Romo has him beat in a lot of the categories.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Texans dont have a winning record because they dont have a quarterback. Would the Texans have been as competitive this year without Watt? Not even close. I know he wont get it, i just think its boring to always give it to a QB.

I think if the Texans got a playoff berth Watt would be a lock. But I agree with a lot of what Laz said. And that's why this is more of a QB/offensive award. Like the Heisman. Sucks but that's just the way it is. QBs have just too big of an impact on the game.

Top Bottom