Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
the rest of the year, starting tomorrow. I just have a gut feeling that he's been broiling these 2 weeks, and will come out as focused as he's ever been. And that it will be for the rest of the season.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Won't hold my breath.

At his age and experience level, I only expect more ups and downs. Hopefully more ups.

Reaction score
the rest of the year, starting tomorrow. I just have a gut feeling that he's been broiling these 2 weeks, and will come out as focused as he's ever been. And that it will be for the rest of the season.

Here's hoping you're right.

Who IS Phoenix Jones? lol

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Romo played well tonight. Austin dropping most every thing thrown his way tonight hurt and that 3 runs in a row drive synched the loss.

asklesko

Spectator
Reaction score
Romo will dominate ... Starting tomorrow! lol It could happen, but that phrase is just funny.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Romo played well tonight. Austin dropping most every thing thrown his way tonight hurt and that 3 runs in a row drive synched the loss.

He played better towards the end of the first half, but he didnt have a great game by any means. And he still had a couple of tough series after that.

I also think he deserves some of the blame for the bad running plays, because he audibled into alot of those that got stoned even though the Pats were obviously stacking the line or run blitzing in some of those situations. He's a veteran QB, he's gotta do a better job of seeing what the defense is doing.

Reaction score

Yea, not sure what that idea was about, unless maybe Garrett got in his own head about not running enough with the lead last week and sabotaged himself there? I don't know that there could be any rational explination for that.

Who saw the draw coming on 3rd down though? lol Im guessing pretty much all of us.

Top Bottom