Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
They finally put Tony on IR. So what do they do with the roster spot opened?

Activated Jameill Showers.

I shit you not.

Nooooo they didn't bring up any of the speedsters they have on the PC to find out what they can do....

Reaction score
I guess the thinking is, if Moore sucks (which he will), you can't go back to Cassell.

Glad the team waited putting Romo down. I really had a lot of confidence Garrett was going to coach these guys up to get us in the playoffs somehow.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I thought Jerry kind of gave it away when he said a few weeks ago that as soon as we were out he'd "covet" those high draft picks.

And sounds like from what's coming out of Buffalo that we might have two teams tanking. Should be a beaut of a game.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I thought Jerry kind of gave it away when he said a few weeks ago that as soon as we were out he'd "covet" those high draft picks.

And sounds like from what's coming out of Buffalo that we might have two teams tanking. Should be a beaut of a game.

So we're going to go from scratchin', and clawin', and battlin' to stinkin'... to scratchin' and clawin', and battlin' for tankin'?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I think they TRIED to win the game.

They just COULDNT because of the Clapper.

Top Bottom