Reaction score
romobeach.jpg

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He's at the beach with the same guy who quit and tried to take everything with him on his way out? OK...

sbk92

Reaction score
No. He's at the beach with the guy who went to bat for him to give him a pro career with the Dallas Cowboys before moving on for a promotion to head coach.

Cythim

Reaction score
He's at the beach with the same guy who quit and tried to take everything with him on his way out? OK...

You mean what every coach tries to do when they get a new job with a crappy team?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No. He's at the beach with the guy who went to bat for him to give him a pro career with the Dallas Cowboys before moving on for a promotion to head coach.

You're right, I forgot about that. But I'll never forgive him for trying to steal everything he could from this team when he left.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
lol

How do you figure that? Was he raiding lockers grabbing pennies on his way out the door?

The way he went after Keith Davis without consulting with us beforehand made us sign him at a much bigger contract. Anything else?

Reaction score
He was a restricted free agent Roy The Hammer. That guy is gone. Bad username.

I'll decide what my username is, thanks for your concern cheech.

So he was a RFA, that means what you're saying to me is that Payton had every right to talk to him and make him an offer as did any other coach in the league. So basically you're whining like a little girl over nothing. Got it. Proceed with the crying Sally..

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'll decide what my username is, thanks for your concern cheech.

So he was a RFA, that means what you're saying to me is that Payton had every right to talk to him and make him an offer as did any other coach in the league. So basically you're whining like a little girl over nothing. Got it. Proceed with the crying Sally..

The same thing pissed Parcells off too so I'm not too far off base here.

Reaction score
The same thing pissed Parcells off too so I'm not too far off base here.

Im sure it pisses teams off when their RFA's get offers because the price goes up.. doesn't mean there's anything underhanded or wong about it.

Top Bottom