Reaction score
Just saw an interview with Roger the Dodger.....I didn't realize he was presenting the trophy to the SB winner.

He said it would hurt him to have to hand it to the Queefers!

I felt his pain while he was saying it.
I guess I'm rooting for Gay Bay!

Plymkr

Reaction score
Pffff. That darn Roger. He should be fine with doing it if the Stealers win.

Afterall, they are the "better" organization. He needs to stop being like an uneducated child.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Oooh, I used to love that shit, not so much anymore.

Jack and Coke.......:B&B:

As a side note met my idol at the HOF this past year in Canton. Of course there was money involved to get an autograph. The tent was full of HOF's. Ever stop I made and observed everyone was getting shuttled through like cattle. Mr. Staubach (yes I call him Mr.) took time with those in his line to say a few words, shake hands, and have his picture made with those who wanted one. He was a class act. Felt like a 8-10 y/o kid all over again.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
When I drink the hard shit, I break bones in my body.

I haven't had a drop of anything since I broke my ankle when we played the preseason game against Houston this year.

Plymkr

Reaction score
When I drink the hard shit, I break bones in my body.

I haven't had a drop of anything since I broke my ankle when we played the preseason game against Houston this year.
Sure, lol, blame the booze. Not the guy behind that bottle that can't handle his medicine. lol

Funny thing about the preseason game, man. I was at a bar (jack n coke in hand, mind you) and I swear, everytime Houston would make a play or anything negative happened against Dallas. This douchebag in a Rodgers packer's jersey was cheering like Houston was his team. This guy would keep looking over at me and giving me the "what happened" look? ..

So, at the end of the game. This bozo comes up to me. Could barely understand him and he says "Duuu,, waaa happppinnndd?" I looked at him and said, "Let me ask you somethin'. If you can name me one, just one Packers player other then Farve and Rodgers, I will answer you.". He looked at me dumbfounded and didn't answer. I said " that's what I thought, now get the fuck away from me." hehe..

Shit, I feel so pimp now. I can't stand other team's fans. Or, most of Dallas's fans.

Top Bottom