sbk92

Reaction score
The Oakland Raiders have announced that Pro Football Hall of Famer Rod Woodson will return to the Raiders as a member of the team’s coaching staff. Woodson will serve as assistant coach, cornerbacks.

“I’m excited that we have a Hall of Fame player who is coming back to the organization,” said Raiders Head Coach Hue Jackson. “I was extremely impressed during the interview process with his communication skills and I’m looking forward to Rod imparting his wealth of knowledge to our players.”

Woodson played 17 NFL seasons from 1987-2003, including the final two of a Hall of Fame career with the Raiders (2002-03).

“It’s an honor to be back with the Raiders and be able to talk to Raider players about true football,” said Woodson, who most recently served as an analyst for the NFL Network and as a color commentator for the Big Ten Network. “I’m looking forward to working with the organization and the challenges of the 2011 season.”

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Good. I don't have to listen to his hateful arse on TV. Take Marshall Faulk with you.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wish Darren Woodson would join the Cowboys staff. he can be..choke, vomit...Dave Campo's assistant Secondary Coach. He is going to make a great coach one day IMO.

Top Bottom