Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I value Jeff Fisher's opinion 100X more than the Jones family, including step-son, Jason and 2nd cousin twice removed dbair.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm inclined to agree with you in tursting Fisher over Jones, but facts are that no team that Ryan was a DC for, has ever had a winning record and never made the playoffs.

Are the Rams going to a 3-4?

Kilyin

Reaction score
Rams defense was already pretty good this season. Really, it's what kept them in games and allowed them to win the ones they did. Sure as shit wasn't Sam Bradford and co.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I guess they needed an unorganized fat ass slob who can't control his mouth.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Ha.

Hillarious.

We will probably play them I bet in the preseason again.

It will be fun seeing him twice.

He is somebody else's problem now and that is a good thing for us.

Unfortunately we hired monte kiffin.

Reaction score
STL is a solid organization from the top down, so this will be the first real time that DC Rob has been in a place with a good HC and team that can make some noise soon. We'll find out if he's truly a fraud or if he's something special in the next year or two.

I'm happy that he's getting a real chance to prove himself.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
STL is a solid organization from the top down, so this will be the first real time that DC Rob has been in a place with a good HC and team that can make some noise soon. We'll find out if he's truly a fraud or if he's something special in the next year or two.

I'm happy that he's getting a real chance to prove himself.

What?

He had a real chance here.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Miss the part where he said a good HC?

No.

He was handed five leads in the fourth qtr last year and blew them all.

He and everyone else blamed it on Newman. Newman took the fall.

Mike Zimmer made the playoffs with Newman out there.

He had a chance.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We sign one cornerback to a $50 million contract, trade up and draft another with the 6th overall pick because he said that's what he needed, and then he ends up not using either of them. Any cornerbacks in the league could have done what those two did for us last year. Good riddance you stupid fat motherfucker.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Mo Claiborne should have done well in zone coverage. Coming out everyone raved about his length, speed and ability to play the ball. He brought none of that.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Mo Claiborne should have done well in zone coverage. Coming out everyone raved about his length, speed and ability to play the ball. He brought none of that.

I hear your mom still raves about his length.

Top Bottom