Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
What the fuck are a group of straight guys doing in a web chat anyway if not trying to be gay?

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
100% without a doubt its not ba'al being a fag? I know he thinks shit like that is hilarious.

Ba'al is general way to busy smoking and other things to have thought of something like that.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
What the fuck are a group of straight guys doing in a web chat anyway if not trying to be gay?

We use it for game days. And shooting the breeze about the day. Not everyone uses the web cam feature. During the draft there was close to 150 people in there.

Reaction score
I'm moving this thread to the OT section.

Also, web cams were invented for two reasons:

1. So little kids could talk to their grandparents on the other side of the country.
2. So guys could jerk it to cam whores.

Trying to out someone for being gay when one of your hobbies includes webcaming with a bunch of middle-aged men is kind of like calling someone fat while you're chugging Mountain Dew and eating a box of Twinkies for breakfast.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

1. So little kids could talk to their grandparents on the other side of the country.

Trying to out someone for being gay when one of your hobbies includes webcaming with a bunch of middle-aged men is kind of like calling someone fat while you're chugging Mountain Dew and eating a box of Twinkies for breakfast.

It's as ridiculous as it gets.

This guy is clearly a creep with way too much time on his hands.

Reaction score

So they're both gay then... :confused

Reaction score
Everyone is so uptight about their sexuality. It’s the human body. We all have cocks. I play with yours, you play with mine. So what? Not a big deal.

Top Bottom