Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Im not sure anyone who has been president the past two decades can run the country. Look at where we are now. America is going downhill, fast.

I agree. We've gone down hill fast. I hate politicians on both sides of the isle. I think they're grimey and unscrupulous people who only look out for their own self interests. We are Europe and are following the same path with the level of corruption. Any fix, if one will ever happen, will be very painful.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not for me. I want a leader that can lead the country through some tough times ahead. It will take us years to get out from under this rock the community organizer put us under. Actually, I'm not so sure we ever will.

See that's the problem Dodger. Don't try to look at this logically and make a selection based on things that matter.

Obama looked cool smoking a cig, reading off a teleprompter and hanging out on primetime TV, so that made him a great person to lead the worlds #1 superpower. We should expect nothing different this time.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I agree. We've gone down hill fast. I hate politicians on both sides of the isle. I think they're grimey and unscrupulous people who only look out for their own self interests. We are Europe and are following the same path with the level of corruption. Any fix, if one will ever happen, will be very painful.

1776 II

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score

+ infinity
The current system makes it impossible to get elected,especially on a national level,without owing somebody favors.
You play along or you don't play.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
+ infinity
The current system makes it impossible to get elected,especially on a national level,without owing somebody favors.
You play along or you don't play.

I don't care much for Trump but this is one of the things that's appealing about him IMO. He doesn't give a shit about donors, special interests etc etc because he doesn't need them from money. And its driving them crazy.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I worry more about the lazy ass home grown criminals vs the poor Mexicans coming across and trying to make a living.

It’s always about race. Inferior people don’t belong in our country, ect.
Many of you dudes are racists and bigots. I’ve been reading your comments for years. Stop with the bullshit, not fooling me. Of course you would agree with other racists and bigots. Trump is the biggest one of all.

BTW, not interesting in a political debate with any of you. It’s a waste of time, you are set in your beliefs. I said i would vote against Trump and i would. Sheik wanted me to expand on it and i tried to do that. Many of my thoughts on immigration i shared in the Post More thread, don’t feel like re-hashing.

Do you know all the benefits that are being paid out to illegal immigrants? If you did, then you wouldn't be ho humming about race being an issue.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
And add it to the obscene amount of billions we spend on taking care of illegals?

Someone would have to look it up, but it's something outlandish in the umpteen billions. I want to say 60 billion, might have been 600 billion when you consider education, health care.

Just take a look at the millions we spent alone on like 60 of those Panamian shit head children.

Fucking A, everlastingfag, you are one dumb fuck.

Reaction score
Fucking A, everlastingfag, you are one dumb fuck.

Says the biggest racist piece of shit on this board, but i love ya tho.

BTW, Cowboys are about to play their first football game in 6 months and all you fucks want to talk about is politics.

Last edited:

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Says the biggest racist piece of shit on this board, but i love ya tho.

BTW, Cowboys are about to play their first football game in 6 months and all you fucks want to talk about is politics.

How much income are you willing to give up? Diversions are a crutch for the weak.

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
What?

So you criticize the stimulus because it couldn't fix all the infrastructure with like 15% of the funds necessary to do so?

Working on the infrastructure doesn't mean it's going to all be fixed. It just means you're going to fix some of the shit you can.
No. Because as Obama finally admitted, there were NONE. Whole thing was a crony payoff. And sold with a manufactured crisis.

And the "crisis" is still being used, always "need moar money for our crumbling infrastructure" every chance they get.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
No. Because as Obama finally admitted, there were NONE. Whole thing was a crony payoff. And sold with a manufactured crisis.

And the "crisis" is still being used, always "need moar money for our crumbling infrastructure" every chance they get.

None what? I've seen ARRA signs in the last 3 states I've lived in funding all sorts of improvements from roads and bridges to dams.

So this money didn't come from the stimulus?

Top Bottom