Reaction score
12/19/2011 2:33:53 PM | More

Osi Umenyiora has missed the past three weeks with a severe ankle sprain, and all early signs point to him missing this Saturday's game against the Jets, too according to Ebenezer Samuel of the New York Daily News.

A source close to the situation said Umenyiora's ankle is "still real sore." It seems unlikely that Umenyiora will return to action against the Jets. The veteran defensive end is still struggling to drive off his ankle.

"The problem is the push," the source said.

------------

With the emergence of JPP, combined with Osi's injuries and contract bickering, it wouldn't suprise me if this is his last year as a Giant.

Reaction score
oh well. it was fun while it lasted for umenyiora if this is his last year with the giants.

Reaction score
Explain.

he's injuried. he doesn't have a new contract, & i don't think he will get one that will give him what he wants. also JPP, who i despise, is becoming a very good player(can't believe i even said that) so osi's days, i think, are seriously numbered. then again i think they were numbered the moment he started complaining about wanting a new contract during training camp.

Top Bottom