JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Obama is trying to hurt Americans. His assinine plan to make a itty bitty cut in the rate of increase in spending as painful as possible is...very democrat party like. I never thought the President of the United States would be such a little punk bitch.

Why is the U.S. funding higher education for its "Benedict Arnold ally" Pakistan when the Pentagon is cutting tuition assistance for American troops?

That's the question Rep. Ted Poe, R-Texas, asked as he prepared to introduce a bill Tuesday to give Pakistan aid the "sequester" treatment -- halting the money until U.S. tuition assistance is restored.

"Why are we funding education programs for our Benedict Arnold ally when we can't fund -- or don't fund -- the education for our military? And to Pakistan of all places, where hatred for America is at its highest. Washington should watch its spending and prioritize," Poe said on the floor Monday. "It's time, Mr. Speaker, to sequester Pakistan."

Poe is the latest congressional lawmaker to try and short-circuit the tuition assistance cuts, which the administration began to make in light of the sequester. Last week, Sens. Jim Inhofe, R-Okla., and Kay Hagan, D-N.C., also introduced an amendment to a budget bill to restore the program.

Poe described the cost of the program as .1 percent of the Defense Department's budget, and one that has helped graduate 50,000 individuals.

He said the Marines spent roughly $47 million from the program last year -- comparing that to the $12.7 million spent on higher education in Pakistan.

"And that's not all," Poe said. "Since the sequester, the administration has approved $37 million in foreign aid to Pakistan."

The figure on higher education aid represents just a fraction of the $47.2 million the U.S. spent on education and social services aid to Pakistan in fiscal 2012. The U.S. spent a total of $370 million on all forms of nondefense aid to Pakistan that year -- which also represents just a fraction of the total amount obligated.

The aid outrage is similar to that felt regarding $250 million in aid recently announced for Egypt.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...suspends-us-tuition-assistance/#ixzz2O0pHVcpE

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Presidents are not supposed to throw little gay hissy fits. Your house ****** is crying like a bitch. Only a turd like barry would support terrorist groups over the US troops he sends into battle.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Are you referring to the sequestration? Which is at best a bipartisan "compromise" and at worst an invention of Republicans?

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I am referring to the pimp in chief acting like a fucking fool because he was told no, you can not keep spending like an ass. The sequestration was barry's idea. He bluffed thinking the young GOP would cave. When he insisted on acting like an ass the GOP called him on it. Why barry wants to act like a fool over chump change, I will never understand.

He blew more money paying off political buddies with "green energy" magic money than will be cut from the budget, so he needs to stop acting like a whiny little pussy.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
well that's a lie.

heh, no.

PHOENIX, February 21, 2013 ― On March 1, $85 billion in mandatory cuts, otherwise known as budget sequestration, will take effect unless Congress and President Obama agree on another way to reduce the deficit.

It’s clear that the sequestration will hurt the economy if not avoided, as the Pentagon notified Congress Wednesday that it would be furloughing its civilian workforce of 800,000 employees.

What isn’t clear is why President Obama is now blaming these budget cuts on the Republicans in Congress, when sequestration was his proposal from the start.

On Tuesday, Obama held a press conference surrounded by first responders and other public safety officials. He demanded that Congress prevent the cuts all while putting the blame on Republicans.

“Emergency responders like the ones who are here today ‒ their ability to help communities respond to and recover from disasters will be degraded. Border Patrol agents will see their hours reduced. FBI agents will be furloughed. Air traffic controllers and airport security will see cutbacks, which means more delays at airports across the country. Thousands of teachers and educators will be laid off,” Obama said Tuesday.

The question Obama should address is why he proposed these cuts, and now goes on TV to argue against them? He signed the bill that created sequestration, and White House Press Secretary Jay Carney even admitted last week that “the sequester was one of the ideas put forward, yes by the president’s team.”

Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes..../sequestration-was-obamas-plan/#ixzz2O1xit4ol
Follow us: @wtcommunities on Twitter

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I hope the FBI and secret service have an active file on jbond.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I hope the FBI and secret service have an active file on jbond.

I am sure they do. I am Anglo Saxon and believe in legal immigration. That classifies me as a potential terrorist under the Obummer administration.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Remember when Bush claimed the Iraq war would cost 50-60 billion? And then it cost like 1.7 trillion, and will end up costing about 6 trillion once interest is finished...and on top of it their administration hid the costs of the war (which was uncovered by Obama, which is why our deficit exploded at that point)

LOL

you probably don't.

:lol

That's it? Bush did it? Damn son...your play book is empty. I swear you have some brain damage. How much money has barry blown? How much will it cost? Your boy is Bush on steroids. I never liked Bush. You know that. Your empty rhetoric is indicates you have run out of meaningful ideas to defend the piece of shit occupying the white house.

Last edited:

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I am sure they do. I am Anglo Saxon and believe in legal immigration. That classifies me as a potential terrorist under the Obummer administration.

I was just thinking us poor white people in this country sure are discriminated against and someone should do something about it.

Bout time we get some brakes.

Top Bottom