Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I always thought that place was connected to the organization. They're the biggest Cowboys message board on the Internet. I'm sure the organization pays someone. I used to f with Hostile and tell him he must be on Jerry's payroll.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Holy shit is that pathetic. That's like banning a thread about the Cowboys paying a visit to the White House after winning the Super Bowl.

That whole place is starting to be a joke. The Mods routinely delete posts and threads, and are quick to intervene for silly bullshit reasons. We now have the yearly "who's a real fan" thread with the usual "I'm fighting until the very end" posts, as if the fools are playing on Sundays.

Jerry must have bought the place or something just to stifle dissent. The fucking football dolt............

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I always thought that place was connected to the organization. They're the biggest Cowboys message board on the Internet. I'm sure the organization pays someone. I used to f with Hostile and tell him he must be on Jerry's payroll.

I have no doubt he was bucking for a writing job with the team. No sane person would have posted half the bullshit he did. Now he barely posts and blames the posters that he felt flamed him and his threads. Complete gutless bullshit. If you're going to make the crazy posts he did, then be a man and hang around when you're proven wrong.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
jerryjonesstatue1.jpg

By the way bb, this would make a hell of a sig pick.........hint, hint.......

Reaction score
That whole place is starting to be a joke. The Mods routinely delete posts and threads, and are quick to intervene for silly bullshit reasons. We now have the yearly "who's a real fan" thread with the usual "I'm fighting until the very end" posts, as if the fools are playing on Sundays.

Jerry must have bought the place or something just to stifle dissent. The fucking football dolt............

Wouldn't be shocked at all if Idgit is actually Jerry's goofyass grandson.

images

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

STARTING to be?

lol

Its been a joke for 2years

Reaction score
The media is covering the petition.

I hope they ask him about it.

Would love to hear his response. I don't care what he says, it has to bother him.

Top Bottom