superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Considering all the reports of how he wanted to play for Philly all along, and the fact that we offered alot less than Philly did, I dont think we lost him as much as they won him.

You cant sign everybody.

Or anybody, in our case.

Reaction score
Im talking about their perception dbizzle.

They didnt want him(mostly b/c he wasnt already a Cowboy) but once it came down to losing the bidding to the Eagles then in their eyes Jerry whiffed big time.

I wanted Cullen Jenkins and turns out his deal is right about what I thought he would get and was worth. And I also like Marcus Spears and think his deal is iight. Id rather cut Igor and get Jenkins - Rat - Spears.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Im talking about their perception dbizzle.

They didnt want him(mostly b/c he wasnt already a Cowboy) but once it came down to losing the bidding to the Eagles then in their eyes Jerry whiffed big time.

I wanted Cullen Jenkins and turns out his deal is right about what I thought he would get and was worth. And I also like Marcus Spears and think his deal is iight. Id rather cut Igor and get Jenkins - Rat - Spears.

Jenkins would have been a nice add, but if the choice was spend that on him or use that money and potentially sign two safeties, or maybe a safety and a veteran interior OL, they probably did the right thing

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm impressed with what Philly has done in free agency.

I would take a 1-15 season in Dallas if it meant the Eagles missed the playoffs. I'd love to watch them fail after loading up on all that talent.

Reaction score
Jenkins would have been a nice add, but if the choice was spend that on him or use that money and potentially sign two safeties, or maybe a safety and a veteran interior OL, they probably did the right thing

Youre falling into the trap of seeing one side of it. How much is Igor making? $3.4M last I read? Jenkins deal is essential 1yr/$4M. Make that swap and its a wash. And forget Jenkins even, how is Igor still on the team? If he was playing that shittily for someone else would you/they sign him for that kind of money. I dont get it.

And Holland, are you shitting me? Do you know how much ass you have to suck to get bad write ups in non contact drills this early in TC?

You still have the option to restructure and open up close to $20M.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
No question this teams needs 2 players at safety, at least one more DE, a RG and maybe a 3WR.

Who is left at those positions that is worth a shit?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Youre falling into the trap of seeing one side of it. How much is Igor making? $3.4M last I read? Jenkins deal is essential 1yr/$4M. Make that swap and its a wash. And forget Jenkins even, how is Igor still on the team? If he was playing that shittily for someone else would you/they sign him for that kind of money. I dont get it.

And Holland, are you shitting me? Do you know how much ass you have to suck to get bad write ups in non contact drills this early in TC?

You still have the option to restructure and open up close to $20M.

You're gonna look silly when Igor goes beast mode this season.

C

Cr122

This is awesome, because all the pressure is on Philly now. They're expected to win the Super Bowl.

As for our team, we're flying under the radar where everyone is expecting us to fail. We signed Coleman who had a good year.

I'm still holding out hope that we sign two safeties and an OG. The worst case scenario would be re-sign Sensabum and start Church or AOA. I still believe though, we sign Elam and maybe Goldson.

As far as an OG, I have no Idea, unless Arkin will see some time there with Holland.

Top Bottom