LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Clearly they were trying to learn the audibles and anything else on the Cowboys' offense for that game. It's sad that this is what Shanahan is reduced to resorting.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And with that, the Tashard Choice era in Washington is over.

I swear I read people stating we'd rue releasing him and he was just misused here, or that Garrett just had it in for him.

lol

Yep. Like we rued releasing Julius Jones.

Reaction score
I got a kick out of his first carry last week. He got up and stared at the dallas bench a good 7-10 seconds.Then after that he carried for what is seemed like 5 total yards...Ratliff punished his ass on first and goal...Look who's laughing now you dumbfuck!

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I got a kick out of his first carry last week. He got up and stared at the dallas bench a good 7-10 seconds.Then after that he carried for what is seemed like 5 total yards...Ratliff punished his ass on first and goal...Look who's laughing now you dumbfuck!

He's always been a fucking idiot.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is that what he was doing? I thought his brain had just shut off temporarily.. just by the face he was making.

That too. He's the biggest fucking idiot I've seen on the Cowboys in a while, and there is no way I would put up with him jumping and screaming in the lockerroom like he did. I would have thrown all of his shit in the trashcan if I'm Garret or Jerry.

Reaction score
That too. He's the biggest fucking idiot I've seen on the Cowboys in a while, and there is no way I would put up with him jumping and screaming in the lockerroom like he did. I would have thrown all of his shit in the trashcan if I'm Garret or Jerry.

Bigger idiot than Martellus Bennett?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I saw he was claimed by the Bills and Chan Gailey.

At some point people have to start calling CJ Spillar what he is, a bust. He was a top-10 pick and he's done next to nothing.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I saw he was claimed by the Bills and Chan Gailey.

At some point people have to start calling CJ Spillar what he is, a bust. He was a top-10 pick and he's done next to nothing.

You first. Call Felix Jones a bust.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Bennett hasn't done much of anything crazy the last year or two. He's toned it down.

He still sucks though. Tipping a ball to the Eagles and then complaining that you can't see is still pretty stupid. Once again, he's a moron who should have been cut a while ago.

C

Cr122

Oh boy can't wait to hear Choice's tweet on how he would like to thank the Redskin fans and how happy he is to be in Buffalo. Duh.

Top Bottom