lons

UDFA
Reaction score
You know, I was on the fence about Christianity, but then after reading Jon88's and SP's comments about it. I'm convinced. I'll give it another try. Because if that brain trust hates it; there must be something worth devoting one's life to.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
If I find out someone is religious or even goes to church every now and then my respect for them drops significantly. It is nothing but fabricated bullshit that sets humanity back several hundred years.

i was born and raised roman catholic. i was an alter boy. during the summer i'd read scriptures to my grandfathers church.

if faith bothers you, please, don't respect me.

i'm not overly religious today but i do find a need for faith. a blanket statement such as this doesn't help you get where you seem to want to go.

ScipioCowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You know, I was on the fence about Christianity, but then after reading Jon88's and SP's comments about it. I'm convinced. I'll give it another try. Because if that brain trust hates it; there must be something worth devoting one's life to.

Bastiat's Law of Unintended Consequences.

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
i was born and raised roman catholic. i was an alter boy. during the summer i'd read scriptures to my grandfathers church.

if faith bothers you, please, don't respect me.

i'm not overly religious today but i do find a need for faith. a blanket statement such as this doesn't help you get where you seem to want to go.

Exactly.
I don't even go to church,but I do read the scriptures.
Faith and morality go hand in hand,the root of morality resides in the pages of the bible.
It's like a manual for man.Logic and Reason.

Reaction score
I have no problem with either not wanting to be Christian or hate religion period. I don't like the unfair characterization of any faith. If you want to discuss religion let's go. If you want to be dismissive and intolerant I want no part of the discussion and have no interest in hearing what you say.

ThaBigP

Cheerleader
Reaction score
it sounds like ya'll are finally starting to get it.

hopefully soon we all realize what a horrifying divisive force religion is and just do away with it altogether.

Even Bill Maher calls your opinion "liberal bullshit" ... heh!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...f-claiming-all-religions-are-equally-violent/

laughing+emoticon.jpg

ScipioCowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Holy cats, BigP. With an emoticon that big, you'll never lose another message board debate!

Top Bottom