Reaction score
Hey Roy, did you like that Newman interception? lol

I liked that he was next to the man and not 5 yards behind him, hell yeah.

Not sure why its funny though.. Newman played well tonight. Granted he didn't play against Welker at all, but he played a solid game. Some consistency would be awesome.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Supposedly he was offerings words of encouragement.

As in, "I encourage you now to fuck this up again or else my foot will be deeply encouraging your ass"

Seriously though he was probably just tell him to shake it off and come back.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
As in, "I encourage you now to fuck this up again or else my foot will be deeply encouraging your ass"

Seriously though he was probably just tell him to shake it off and come back.

Thats what I meant obviously, but you couldnt blame any of the defensive guys if they made the foot up Romo's ass comment either.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Thats what I meant obviously, but you couldnt blame any of the defensive guys if they made the foot up Romo's ass comment either.

Meh, the defense has been great but any time an entire unit gives up on 2/3rds of the season, they really should't be saying shit when things go well.

I really think some of Romo's problems center around the fact that he's only been able to count on his defense 1 time in his career and that was during the 2009 run.

I think he still has the mentality that he has to get it done all on his own and that just isn't the case.

Top Bottom