C

Cr122

If he's anything like Wes Welker he'll make me forget about Robinson.

wyvrn

Practice Squad
Reaction score
WR Coach Jimmy Robinson already said right out its not accurate to call him just a slot wr.

Both robinson and garrett have said he has the size and ability to play outside.

I heard that today on the radio too. If he can play outside, Miles goes into the slot and maybe gets some good quick looks down the middle from Romo to use his speed.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He seems much more like a slot guy, though, with his quickness but not great speed. Garrett and Robinson just don't want to say right now what he can and can't do.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He seems much more like a slot guy, though, with his quickness but not great speed. Garrett and Robinson just don't want to say right now what he can and can't do.

well I hope thats not true. Someone has to line up outside when austin is inside.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
well I hope thats not true. Someone has to line up outside when austin is inside.

Why not just keep this guy inside if he proves he can do it...

I mean, I'm not saying he absolutely can't do it. Drug Kingpin Hurd lined up outside, and this guy is more talented. But it seems like he'd be better inside.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Why not just keep this guy inside if he proves he can do it...

I mean, I'm not saying he absolutely can't do it. Drug Kingpin Hurd lined up outside, and this guy is more talented. But it seems like he'd be better inside.

Austin is great from the slot, I would hate to see him not get catches from there.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
for all the gripes about ogletree, I would hate to cut him in favor of a project coming off a major injury in radway.

Why? The guy is a waste. Been given opportunity after opportunity and has done nothing with it. Time to cut bait. We could probably resign Marc Colombo, make him a WR, and get about the same production.

C

Cr122

There's a good chance Ogletree gets cut if Radway recovers, and Coale is who we think he is.

I also think Harris could beat Ogletree out. Although Harris is slower.

Top Bottom