Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I've known a few people who have picked something up while shopping, shopped around in the store some more, and then left the store absentmindedly forgetting that they were carrying something that had not been purchased.
^^My money is on this scenario.
Or he could be a bonafide klepto ....
If so must be a pretty good one, no priors.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
He finally plays well and then says f it, I deserve some free underwear?

If he comes out with the I forgot to pay for it line, he gets the benefit of the doubt, he doesn't appear to have a history of this kind of stuff.

Not too worried about this although I'd be in favor of any scenario that brings Ryan Williams back to the roster.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Who cares. Give him more carries against the giants. He played well last Sunday, including that huge special teams tackle.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Difficult to figure this one out.

I've known a few people who have picked something up while shopping, shopped around in the store some more, and then left the store absentmindedly forgetting that they were carrying something that had not been purchased.

Or he could be a bonafide klepto ....

He told the cop "You got me" when he was being detained. Pretty sure he knew what he had just done.

EDIT: I can't find the tweet that was reporting that, but I know I saw it.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Found it:

Shan Shariff ‏@NewSchoolSS 2h2 hours ago
Quote from @FriscoPD after arresting #JosephRandle: "He stated that when he saw the "old guy," he thought , "Alright, y'all got me."

Iamtdg

Reaction score
so he's smart?

Jon Machota ✔ @jonmachota
Follow
Jason Garrett from last year: "Typical Randle. I say that with affection."
10:10 AM - 14 Oct 2014

Jon Machota ✔ @jonmachota
Follow
Quote is from Garrett talking about Randle after he dove head first into shallow water during training camp
10:12 AM - 14 Oct 2014

You tell me.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Cowboys reportedly plan to fine Joseph Randle | ProFootballTalk

Cowboys running back Joseph Randle may lose more money than he allegedly tried to save by shoplifting cologne.

Multiple reports out of Dallas say the Cowboys plan to fine Randle somewhere between $10,000 and $30,000 for his arrest.

Randle’s representatives and the NFL Players Association may have something to say about that. Personal-conduct violations are supposed to be determined by the league, not by the teams.

Randle is not expected to be suspended and is expected to play Sunday against the Giants.

Manster7588

Cheerleader
Reaction score
I hear this is all a misunderstanding. Word is he was out late the night prior. While shopping he started himself. Embarrassed and not wanting to get to close to any one he grabbed the colog and undies so he could change his drawers and use the cologne the mask the smell.

Reaction score
I hear this is all a misunderstanding. Word is he was out late the night prior. While shopping he started himself. Embarrassed and not wanting to get to close to any one he grabbed the colog and undies so he could change his drawers and use the cologne the mask the smell.

While shopping he........ shit hisself?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If he's got a fetish to go around stealing stuff, put him on defense and let him know it is okay to steal the coconut.

Reaction score
“All right, y’all got me,” was his first thought after he was confronted, he told Frisco police, according to his arrest report. Randle said he didn’t pay because he didn’t want to take the time to do it and told police he “should have just kept walking to his car if he knew he would be arrested,” the report states.

Frisco police: Cowboys’ Joseph Randle arrested Monday, charged with theft | Dallas Morning News

Wow. Yeah, based on that, it certainly doesn't look like an honest mistake.

Oh well ....

Top Bottom