GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Seen a few people reporting that QBs are going to fall further than people think....so much so that some are saying only 1 may go in the top 10..Im not suggesting that I think these reports are true - just hypothetically speaking

List your top 3 QBS and if your top QB is there at 16 - are you taking him? How about your second QB?

Reaction score
The only QB I like round one bitches is Blake Bortles.

Manziell is too short and clown shoed.

Bridgewater seems small too and all his highlights are him hitting wide open receivers. (I'm guess. I've seen maybe one highlight vid of his).

And I don't know if theres even any other big named QB's in this draft because I haven't been paying any attention.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
i need to study these qbs a bit more...i have a feeling one of them will be available..but i dont know enough about Teddy or Bortles to have a real opinion if id want either of them..I really like Manziel

Reaction score
You don't really have to study them. I'm fairly certain the teams not going to ask your opinion.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Bortles would be hard to pass on, I think he is going to be the best of this bunch. I don't think I could pass on Bridgewater either. It would be like Aaron Rodgers all over again.

I'd trade the pick if Manziel fell and assuming our guys are gone. Even if it's a deal where we get trade raped again. Just don't want him on the Cowboys. The drama of him plus the circus here would be unbearable.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Parcells supposedly chatted up Bridgewater for four and a half hours yesterday. He was impressed. Given the fact he's now consulting for the Browns, they will probably take him.

Reaction score
Parcells supposedly chatted up Bridgewater for four and a half hours yesterday. He was impressed. Given the fact he's now consulting for the Browns, they will probably take him.

Guess Bridgewater can drive a bus.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Bortles is the most talented QB in the draft IMO.

I still think he'll go #1 overall

cowboys2194

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ill take Manziel any day, If he was to fall to 16 i would take him, I like his passion to win and his attitude. i dont read to much into the hype of his height, or what not. i would take him and let him sit behind romo for a year or two and do the Brett Farve treatment.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Manziel's size and weight worries me at the next level. I doubt he can last a 16 game schedule in the NFL. No doubt Manziel has the mindset for the game but physically I don't think he does.

Top Bottom