VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
:lol

Oh I thought you just meant ban it on the forum.
Well fix this Obama thing first; ignore that cancer and the whole discussion of who-worships-who and who-bangs-who will soon become moot.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Yes, it is a poor lifestyle choice according to my belief system. I understand there are many atheists and bigots on this site that have a hardened hatred of religion and so I leave them alone because it would not be productive. No one cares about my beliefs and I am not going to create any converts. I only responded after being called out by junk.

Choosing to engage in a certain behavior is not the same as skin pigmentation or gender and should not be a special protected class. Only the most foolish among us would want to start protecting certain behaviors and codifying their beliefs. It is a very slippery slope.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We've got over 2 more years, but I really don't think it matters who's president. He's just a figurehead.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
We've got over 2 more years, but I really don't think it matters who's president. He's just a figurehead.

Then fix the fool behind the curtain. Some say it's the illuminati, others; the Commies. Git 'er done!
God speed young man. :)

Reaction score
Yes, it is a poor lifestyle choice according to my belief system. I understand there are many atheists and bigots on this site that have a hardened hatred of religion and so I leave them alone because it would not be productive. No one cares about my beliefs and I am not going to create any converts. I only responded after being called out by junk.

Choosing to engage in a certain behavior is not the same as skin pigmentation or gender and should not be a special protected class. Only the most foolish among us would want to start protecting certain behaviors and codifying their beliefs. It is a very slippery slope.

Are you telling me that there was a point in your life where you looked at both a man and a woman, and decided "Hey, I think I'll be sexually attracted to her!"

Your sexuality was a decision you conciously made?

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Should we be approving of all sexual deviances? If attraction is the only criteria for approval then we are in big trouble. You have a different line than me. Not a big deal.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I made an active decision to live my life in the manner that I do. Does that help you?

Now answer mine. Where is your line regarding attraction and sexual behavior? Or maybe you do not have one.

Reaction score
I made an active decision to live my life in the manner that I do. Does that help you?

So there was a time in your life that you recall, when you decided despite being sexually attracted to both men and women, you would pursue women only?

Now answer mine. Where is your line regarding attraction and sexual behavior? Or maybe you do not have one.

I'll happily address this as soon as you stop dancing around my very basic question.

Angrymesscan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I don't have a dog in this fight, but would a transgender still count as a homosexual in your book?

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't have a dog in this fight, but would a transgender still count as a homosexual in your book?

I guess it would depend on how they act on their impulses. I feel badly for confused kids. A man may feel like a women, but if they don't engage in a homosexual relationship, I have no issue. Unfortunately most funding for studies on the topic are paid for by people that want to justify and legitimize the odd behavior instead of getting to the root cause.

There was a story here not long ago about a couple that decided their four year old was transgendered because he played with dolls. They changed his name and started making him were little girl clothing and started giving him hormone shots. That kid is going to have a challenging life. You can program kids to be anything you want them to be.

By the way...its not my book. I did not write it, I just read it on a regular basis.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
So there was a time in your life that you recall, when you decided despite being sexually attracted to both men and women, you would pursue women only?

I'll happily address this as soon as you stop dancing around my very basic question.

I don't recall ever being attracted to men in the same way I am towards women. I am sure there is point you are trying to make somewhere, but it is not a very good one.

I do know people that left the deviant lifestyle behind them after the matured and realized they could be just as happy or happier in a normal relationship.

I don't hate homos or transgendered or whatever else you want to call sexually confused people. I don't want anyone to be confused about that. I have friends and family members that are gay. They do what they do and do what I do. It is what it is.

Homosexuality should not be a special protected class in the same way race and gender are. To equate the plight of African Americans in our country with some guy shoving his dick up another guy ass is completely out of line and does a disservice to people that have suffered genuine persecution based on their race.

Should drug addicts be a special protected class?

So where is your line regarding acting out on impulses and what makes you view any more legitimate than mine?

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't recall ever being attracted to men in the same way I am towards women. I am sure there is point you are trying to make somewhere, but it is not a very good one.

I do know people that left the deviant lifestyle behind them after the matured and realized they could be just as happy or happier in a normal relationship.

I don't hate homos or transgendered or whatever else you want to call sexually confused people. I don't want anyone to be confused about that. I have friends and family members that are gay. They do what they do and do what I do. It is what it is.

Homosexuality should not be a special protected class in the same way race and gender are. To equate the plight of African Americans in our country with some guy shoving his dick up another guy ass is completely out of line and does a disservice to people that have suffered genuine persecution based on their race.

So where is your line regarding acting out on impulses and what makes you view any more legitimate than mine?

Look close and you'll see that being fat will soon be a protected class.

Almost all of our culture wants to lay every inch of bad behavior at the foot of means beyond their control. It's never conscious decision making and bad one's at that, it's genes, DNA and junk science. Alcoholism, drug abuse, sexual deviation, over-eating/obesity, you name it; it's somehow never the behavior. Everybody is going to take their turn in being elevated via protected class status.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I hope one day being a Cowboys fan will be considered a disease.

In some states it is. These prick Giant fans treat me like a pariah.
But I just tell them I was born this way.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hopefully one day the gubment will be givin' us a check!

I wanna know where my money is!

Reaction score

Well, you're saying it's a choice. Yet you can't recall ever making the choice.

Don't you find that a little odd?

This made me :lol

No. You don't hate them. You're just judging them to be immature, deviant, confused sinners.

Homosexuality should not be a special protected class in the same way race and gender are.

Wanting equal rights makes them a protected class?

To equate the plight of African Americans in our country with some guy shoving his dick up another guy ass is completely out of line and does a disservice to people that have suffered genuine persecution based on their race.

O'rly? Is there a story in the Bible where God smited a town full of blacks?

wut

Homosexuality isn't acting out on impulses.

You said it yourself. You've never made the decision to be sexually attracted to men or women, and you dont' find men sexually attractive. Ergo, it wasnt' a choice.

It's not a choice for teh gays either.

Why don't you and your Church brothers get off your high horses and stop judging others. You're not perfect. You're full of sin. All sin is equal in the eyes of the Lord.

K?

Angrymesscan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I guess it would depend on how they act on their impulses. I feel badly for confused kids. A man may feel like a women, but if they don't engage in a homosexual relationship, I have no issue. Unfortunately most funding for studies on the topic are paid for by people that want to justify and legitimize the odd behavior instead of getting to the root cause.

There was a story here not long ago about a couple that decided their four year old was transgendered because he played with dolls. They changed his name and started making him were little girl clothing and started giving him hormone shots. That kid is going to have a challenging life. You can program kids to be anything you want them to be.

By the way...its not my book. I did not write it, I just read it on a regular basis.

I was thinking more about post-op like Cher and Bono's... ehhh... kid

Top Bottom