iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
yea, and it would be IMPOSSIBLE to find some cover up stories about obama (cough fast n furious cough) so you win.

gosh you're clever at this.

giggle.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Can someone remind me which Iraqi leader it was that used WMD's on his own people and in a war with Iran? Anyone remember that guys name?

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I have come to the conclusion that J Bond wants to tap SP's ass. He wants it bad. We are lucky to see the romance grow with every post.

J Bond, don't use lube. Show him how a real conservative operates. You the man.
Sex is okay, but no marriage.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Can someone remind me which Iraqi leader it was that used WMD's on his own people and in a war with Iran? Anyone remember that guys name?

If I had an apple three years ago I have an apple today.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
I have come to the conclusion that J Bond wants to tap SP's ass. He wants it bad. We are lucky to see the romance grow with every post.

J Bond, don't use lube. Show him how a real conservative operates. You the man.
Sex is okay, but no marriage.
:lol

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Says the man with a Ronald Reagan avatar.

Do you believe Reagan should have ceded the middle east to the USSR? Of course mistakes were made. The difference is some have the ability to learn from history and others do not. Repeating past mistakes on a larger grander scale such as Obama is doing is not a wise idea. Obama is not battling the USSR for control of the middle east. He is funding terrorists to overthrow regimes that were friendly towards the US. There is a difference.

Not to mention his arming of drug terror groups throughout Mexico, but of course no one cares about that.

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Fuck him.
He joined the military under his own will.
There are particular risks involved with that choice.
Did he also cursed out Hillary,Kerry(democRAT senators who voted for it) and Mr. "Slam Dunk" George Tenet(CIA Chief)?...how about Colin Powell?...Did he get the middle finger salute too after his rousing speech at the UN floor?

Top Bottom