dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
His debut included getting pancaked by another of my fellow WT alumni on a TD run, vicious stiffarm by RB Khiry Robinson. #29 on the Saints program, in his second year.

Great news. Hope to hear more.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
His debut included getting pancaked by another of my fellow WT alumni on a TD run, vicious stiffarm by RB Khiry Robinson. #29 on the Saints program, in his second year.

When he's not getting pancaked... he's getting sausaged. *rimshot* LITERALLY.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
But if he is intimating that by not playing him anymore in the preseason and then cutting him at final cut downs would cause every other team to ignore him he's a fucking idiot. Does he honestly think we "discovered" the guy hiding under a rock and that no other teams scouts had ever heard of him or seen him?
For the record here was the deal on Vaughan.

St. Louis, Atlanta and Nawlins offered him 10K to sign as a UDFA. Ethan Westbrooks also was offered $10K by the Rams. Westbrooks took that offer and is also seeing playing time for the Rams.

Dallas offered Vaughan just 5K to come to Dallas. Vaughan grew up on the Cowboys and playing for them is his lifelong dream, so he took half the money he could have had, to come to Dallas.

So there's no question at all other teams know about Dustin. He was one of the main throwers used, at the combine. He won't last five seconds on the waiver wire. Broaddus is vastly uninformed.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I don't think many could argue that most of these guys are probably a significant upgrade over the guys who played most of the reps last night, but one of the reasons this team cant get better is because they cant stay health enough to practice, on top of a lousy HC who apparently sux at instilling the fundamentals into anyone.

Good answer.

Top Bottom