Does DeMarco Murray suck?

• Total voters

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
He sure as hell isn't a "make something out of nothing" back. Absent a big hole, he's going nowhere.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
We could have this poll about almost every single player minus Dan Bailey.

diehard2294

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have been saying for awhile fat skip Peete made him think he is a punishing RB, not the guy who ran to daylight at Oaklahoma.

He runs like he has dead legs. It doesn't matter though because all we use him for is a blocker

Last edited:
Reaction score
He's a high quality backup RB .... When your 1st team RB needs a break, you could do worse than Murray.

Reaction score
He sure as hell isn't a "make something out of nothing" back. Absent a big hole, he's going nowhere.

Is this a "O-line sucks" thing or the running game is just not doing anything (including any sort of strategy or effort to spring the runner)?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not sure you can pin much blame on Murray. The run game looks like shit. Most of the plays are poorly blocked still.

Tabascocat

Spectator
Reaction score
I think Murray just closes his eyes and runs wild. He has no feel for the game/run. He would make a great pinball machine(copyrighted here first) guys.

I am not convinced Emmitt would do that much better here with all conditions staying the same.

Wanted: A new offensive philosophy

Reaction score
There was a play yesterday where Murray took the had off, and I shouted for joy as I saw a huge whole open to his right. Easily could have picked up 15-20 yards. Instead he ran right at a linebacker and picked up 3. Whoo fucking hoo

diehard2294

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Sucks watching his rookie highlights and seeing how he runs now...always had shitty balance though

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys: Running back DeMarco Murray has had nine player miss tackles on his 13 catches. That is three more than any other back.

He can play.

Top Bottom