Poll, but you can vote multiple times: Vote for who you're okay with taking at #14

• Total voters

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Kirkpatrick, Barron, Cox, Brockers

Those are the only 4 players on the list that The Huddle Report ranks with 1st round grades on their talent board

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
DeCastro, Cox and Barron are my top 3, by far.

same with me...all 3 look to be immediate starters and good players....all 3 fill a need and make us better instantly also...

I am ok with any of those three....

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
lol.

DeCastro

Bitch+_5634649d885a50b76f76a1874e2c0e82.jpg

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm actually OK with all of them. I'll go down to the end fighting against taking DeCastro at 14 :meh But I wouldn't be too upset if that ended up being the pick.

Can't say the same for his fans though.

For me, it's a tie between Cox, Barron, Kirkpatrick, Keuchley and Gilmore of who I would be ecstatic over Dallas drafting at 14.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My sources say that high ranking Cowboy officials lurk on this board because our insight is better than any forum in the league.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
In a 3-4 (if we stay with it) you need depth at ILB. We have 2 starters at the position in Lee and Connors. Kuechley would add some much needed depth at the position.

drafting backups and ST players I like it.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
drafting backups and ST players I like it.

Kuechley wouldn't be a backup for very long. He would be starting over Connors in 2 years if not before. Having Connors gives us the luxury of being able to take a Kuechley and let him develop.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Kuechley wouldn't be a backup for very long. He would be starting over Connors in 2 years if not before. Having Connors gives us the luxury of being able to take a Kuechley and let him develop.

Basically he's Bruce Carter and Jason Williams then.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm not ready to write off Bruce Carter yet. We basically drafted him as a future pick so we should let him play before we label him a bust.

Top Bottom