NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
These BLM protest are going to cause a civil war. If they blocked me from going down a road an attacked my truck , they would be shot. They just haven't harassed the right people yet.i will not be intimidated by a bunch of thugs. This has got to stop. France is on the verge of a civil war now due to the Muslim immigrants and we are not far behind.

One of these your truck?

8-any-bumper-stickers-that-spell-out-threats-to-anyone-taking-away-the-vehicle-owner-s-guns_6196.jpg

169.jpg

113.jpg

KIESLERROLLBARMOUNTPKM1LG.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Saw some quotes from his speech. I was shocked. He didn't drive an agenda. He actually beat the "united we stand, divided we fall" drum. I was pleasantly surprised.

Looks like you missed a lot of his lowlights. I'm reading tons of people throwing him under the bus for making it about racism and gun control (again). Several comments I saw said he commented more on racism than he did on the cops who were murdered by a piece of human garbage.

Biggest piece of shit ever. Shouldn't have been there.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Obama said:
unnecessary violence
Is there another kind?

Anyone else catch that? Some violence is necessary, Mr. President?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
As if we needed another reason to hate Jerruh:

Jerry Jones, owner of the Dallas Cowboys

“The speakers were eloquent. The president was also so, so impressive. Mayor Rawlings was outstanding. It had to be a comfort to the families. I wanted to be here with everyone. ... Sorry that it had to be on this occasion.”

Top Bottom