Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
At least Gruden would hold the players accountable. He just might be able to turn Romo around before it's too late.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Who knows maybe we can steal Jay Gruden from the Bengals and shit can Callahan. You know the assistant HC tag.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That doesn't work anymore. You have to get permission from the current team.

silver

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Tom Landry reincarnated coudnt coach this raggedy unit. The one that needs firing is whoever assembled this horrendous roster.

Reaction score
"I mean right now, they can say that because of the results," Ware said. "You can agree with them. We got two games left and we still have hope. I would tell them, have hope in us as players. We're in the same position as we came in here. So we're still trying to get the job done."
See gays.

BELIEVE!

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
It is either going to be Garrett back with a patsy fired (like Callahan) or Mike Zimmer

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Ware comes off as real faggy in that last paragraph

I would think that Hostile is jerking off to those comments. It sounds like something he would say if Ware hadn't beat him to the punch. Real joy jelly kinda stuff.

Reaction score
Zimmers fun bc he has a great bengals d with I think only one first rounder starting(Kirkpatrick)
But really Newman and Leon hall are the starters.

I think maulaga was a 2nd?
Nelson was a bust 1st with jax
Iloka a mid round pick I believe
My guy burfict undrafted . People questioned his desire / iq / work ethic
Dunlap and micheal Johnson two guys many people believed had motivation concerns.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Zimmers fun bc he has a great bengals d with I think only one first rounder starting(Kirkpatrick)
But really Newman and Leon hall are the starters.

I think maulaga was a 2nd?
Nelson was a bust 1st with jax
Iloka a mid round pick I believe
My guy burfict undrafted . People questioned his desire / iq / work ethic
Dunlap and micheal Johnson two guys many people believed had motivation concerns.

He's still great pals with Jerry. I think TE was the first guy I saw mention it, but it just makes too much sense. Jerry isn't going to want somebody he doesn't know who might not tolerate his BS.

Mike Zimmer with Hue Jackson as your OC.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Didn't we just go through this shit 3 years ago? And then 3 years prior to that? And 3 years prior to that? And 3 years prior to that?

Top Bottom