buckup

Reaction score
I was thinking that Costa getting hurt was the play of the game, but I've changed my mind and it was Tyron Smith running a 4.5 40 and using his go-go gadget arms to tackle Boley and save a TD.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hard to beat Autin mossing the shit out of NYs secondary

Nevermind that it was 1st and 30! Lmfao

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Smith play was huge. So was Lee's forced fumble early in the game when they were driving.

There was honestly 6 or 7 huge plays.

Reaction score
The Ogletree conversion on third and 11 with 2:10 left in the game.

I'd have to go with this one. All of those other plays were huge as well but I did not want to see us hand the ball back to Eli with 2 minutes to work.

In addition to those already mentioned, I'd say the long pass to Dez on 3rd and short was a momentum changer as well. That play seemingly opened up the flood-gate for the Cowboys offense.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I thought it was the Miles play, too. 1st and 30 and you give up a TD? That had to feel like a backbreaker to them.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'd have to go with this one. All of those other plays were huge as well but I did not want to see us hand the ball back to Eli with 2 minutes to work.

Clutch as fuck and showed trust all around. Jason trusts Tony, Tony trusts Ogletree.

Otree's postgame interview was hilarious. He's not used to being center of attention and he ran out of things to say, Romo started laughing at how uncomfortable Otree was and then gave him a shove to break the tension of a guy struggling to speak on national TV. Pretty obvious how much these guys like each other.

Mr X

Reaction score
The Ogletree conversion on third and 11 with 2:10 left in the game.

This.

How often have we converted a 3rd and short to ice a game only to have a penalty negate it. Then come right back and convert the 3rd and long.

Awesome.

overused

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dez on third and short

gawd he is amazing

I think he has the potential to one of the best

no one can he can't beat off the line

Reaction score
I thought the Miles 1st and 30, snatch out of the air, was the play of the game. It was the game winner and the difference.

Top Bottom