Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
If those 3 are of our early picks then yes, it would be defensive-heavy. Sorry man, but we cannot go with another CB in the first. That'd make us like the Detroit Lions with WRs. We need to hit that damn Oline. If we switched back to the 4-3, wqe wouldn't need to draft anymore DEs that early.

And I don't see anywhere, you list a safety. Yeah I get it that Carr would move to FS, but what are the chances of that?

Probably higher than normal seeing as how they've moved Carr to safety, situationally already. So the seed has already been planted.

Then they have a division rival who have Antrel Rolle, who was moved to safety over from CB relatively early in his career, to look to as an example of what to do with a big, lead-footed CB.

Last edited:

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Probably higher than normal seeing as how they've moved Carr to safety, situationally already. So the seed has already been planted.

Jairus Byrd.Give him the same treatment (not the same money) that Carr got. Full court press, first player they go after, fly the plane to Buffalo and bring him back to Dallas, etc. He solves a lot of problems for this defense.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
You guys are adorable. We've passed on just about every safety in the league in FA, some twice

I think watching non-stop deep passes with Sensabaugh and McCray covering each other, 25 yards shallow of the play, might finally be enough to finally address the position.

Cement-footed Barry Church can't do it all next year.

Reaction score
They don't even ask that much of them. McCray didn't expect a 65 yard throw. Generally they've been adequate with deep balls.

I'll roll with church/sensy/welker at safety if it means We can afford rock solid linemen

Top Bottom