Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Greg Hardy is not generally liked by fans of the NFL.

The Dallas Cowboys pass rusher has been widely criticized for his actions both on and off the football field over the past year. As a result, one man decided to create a petition in order to gain support to kick the defensive end out of the league primarily for his role in a domestic violence incident from 2014.

LETTER TO

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell
NFL
Dallas Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones
Get Greg Hardy out of the NFL!

The petition was started three weeks ago by Eagles fan Freddy Martinez:

As a Philadelphia Eagles fan, I am having an increasingly hard time supporting a league that gives players the privilege to play in the NFL despite these kind of actions. With the evidence publicly released, the next step is absolutely clear: Greg Hardy must go right now. Please sign my petition if you agree.

The Change.org petition has surpassed the 68,000 mark of supporters as of early Tuesday morning and is approaching the 75,000 signature goal. If successful, this would be the first time a petition ended up halting a player from competing in the NFL.
Freddy no doubt, would be cheering this guy were he wearing green on Sundays.

Here's the petition:

Get Greg Hardy out of the NFL!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think we need to petition getting Red Headed Idiot out of Dallas

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Waste of time. If it wasn't, I might consider signing it just so I don't have to read about this fucking guy anymore.

Dude's a whopping 0.5 sacks ahead of Jack Crawford and aside from the occasional mention at CZ I have no fucking clue who he is.

Reaction score
Hardy could kill 14 nuns and Philly's fanbase would still be more offensive as whole.

Let's start a petition to remove Philadelphia fans from earth.

Reaction score
I bet this petition will weigh heavily on the decision to resign Hardy or not come the offseason....

Top Bottom