Reaction score
Matt Mosley ‏ @mattmosley
I'm hearing that Brandon Carr is no longer the Cowboys' top target at CB in free agency. Cortland Finnegan is in pole position as of today.

And don't get your hopes up for an under the radar center or guard in FA, Cowboys fans. All of those guys are "getting paid," I'm told.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well that sucks. I don't dislike Finnegan but he's got a serious attitude. Carr seems like the smarter move.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
geez.

If mickey spagnola ends up right this is going to suck.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It won't happen because Jerry wants to sell tickets and jerseys but if the plan is not to spend again, I really think we need to trade Ware, Romo, and possibly Witten. They are being wasted on a team that wouldn't be trying (from the top).

Before dbair calls me a chicken little, I'm saying this IF we aren't planning on spending.

Reaction score
I don't think either of them are targets now that we're getting penalized.

And I might be okay with that.

Just sign moderate free agents. Draft DeCastro, best available CB/DE in second, best remaining CB or DE in third.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
It won't happen because Jerry wants to sell tickets and jerseys but if the plan is not to spend again, I really think we need to trade Ware, Romo, and possibly Witten. They are being wasted on a team that wouldn't be trying (from the top).

Before dbair calls me a chicken little, I'm saying this IF we aren't planning on spending.

I'm down. I'd do it regardless because I think we need to switch back to the 4-3 and just rebuild.

Reaction score
~reads twitter at the Ranch~

Uh, check that. We think we'll be fine with Sensabaugh and Ball.

Reaction score
Finnegan plays nasty. He would bring some of swag to the defense. I just don’t know how much he has left in the tank. Better value would be to go with the younger player with more upside.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Matt Mosley ‏ @mattmosley
I'm hearing that Brandon Carr is no longer the Cowboys' top target at CB in free agency. Cortland Finnegan is in pole position as of today.

And don't get your hopes up for an under the radar center or guard in FA, Cowboys fans. All of those guys are "getting paid," I'm told.

lol

Way to go Matt. There's a place at CZ waiting for you with open arms. You'll fit right in with all the other dopes who have "sources"

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
was Mosley the guy who said we had no interest in Tyron Smith a few weeks before the draft??

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
was Mosley the guy who said we had no interest in Tyron Smith a few weeks before the draft??

Just two days before the draft, said he knew for a fact the Cowboys were not taking Smith

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Just two days before the draft, said he knew for a fact the Cowboys were not taking Smith

Everyone and their mother was reporting Smith to the Cowboys at #9..so he either was used by the Cowboys to divert attention away or he willingly threw out bad info. Either way he's lame.

Top Bottom