lons

UDFA
Reaction score
God Help us all...

LINK

494171.jpg

August 5, 2011

Hey, San Antonio: The circus is officially in town.

When the Dallas Cowboys show up for training camp, there's no telling who will turn out.

Last year, the biggest celebrity to hit the Alamodome was Kim Kardashian, who was dating Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin at the time.

This year, none other than Pee-wee Herman has made an appearance.

Actor/comedian Paul Reubens, who plays the classic character, was on the field in full costume during Thursday's evening practice, taking pictures with players, coaches and even Jerry Jones, along with his two sons Jerry Jr. and Stephen, The Dallas Morning News reported.

No reason was given for the surprise appearance. But if you remember correctly, Pee-wee does have quite the history with San Antonio.

In the 1985 Tim Burton-directed comedy "Pee-wee's Big Adventure," Herman's prized red bike is stolen. He sets out on a mission to find the bike when he is told that it is hidden in the basement of the Alamo — only to find out that the Alamo does not have a basement when he gets there.

There has been no word, however, whether Pee-wee and the Cowboys broke out into the "Tequila" dance after practice.

Reaction score
Hey, I loved Pee-Wee's Big Adventure.

And you guys act like you've never yanked one off in an adult movie theater.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
THese are the kinda Celebs we're pulling these days....

Well Jessica Simpson, President Bush, The Triplets, Kim Kardashen just weren't enough the last few years to put us over the hump.

I'll never forgive the players that lost the day the triplets were inducted and I'll never forgive Jerry for closing out Texas Stadium with the Ravens. That was the day you wanted to play oh I don't know. Someone that has a defense that isn't stifling Jerry!!!

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well Jessica Simpson, President Bush, The Triplets, Kim Kardashen just weren't enough the last few years to put us over the hump.

I'll never forgive the players that lost the day the triplets were inducted and I'll never forgive Jerry for closing out Texas Stadium with the Ravens. That was the day you wanted to play oh I don't know. Someone that has a defense that isn't stifling Jerry!!!

We also lost the game Emmitt broke the record. Our players haven't given a F for years.

Top Bottom