C

Cr122

I can actually say I'm hooked on Pawn Stars now. Chumlee is a dope though. lol

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yeah, I record 5 shows that I have to watch now.

Pawn Stars
Hardcore Pawn
American Pickers
Rick's Resoration
Storage Wars

I usually let them record for a couple weeks, then I watch them all over the course of 3 or 4 evenings.

C

Cr122

Yeah, I record 5 shows that I have to watch now.

Pawn Stars
Hardcore Pawn
American Pickers
Rick's Resoration
Storage Wars

I usually let them record for a couple weeks, then I watch them all over the course of 3 or 4 evenings.

I watch all of those as well except I haven't seen Rick's Restoration yet. Pawn Stars and Storage Wars I'm hooked.

That's the type of business my wife and I are in. Mostly antiques but as of late we have been purchasing a lot of other items.

The building we're in now is getting too small for the amount of stuff we bring in.

Reaction score
Okay... I think I'm done tivo'ing Hard Core Pawn.

This is a brief recap of literally EVERY episode:

Customer gets unruly and gets kicked out.
Ashley and Seth argue like 12 year olds in front of the customers.
Middle aged white man brings in some sort of collectable that the dad "just has to have."
Someone brings in either a sex toy, or genital piercing tool, and everyone acts gross but asks tons of questions.
More Seth and Ashley bickering.
Woman comes in as Toby but leaves as Kunta Kinte when she finds out that the jewelry she's trying to pawn is fake.
Their dad brings Seth and Ashley into the office and tells them to knock it off.
Seth talks about how incompetent Ashley is, or Ashley talks about how much smarter her brother is.
Credits roll.

Top Bottom