Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If you feel guilty, send them next weeks paycheck. Give them the keys to you car. Invite a couple of brothers over for dinner. There are ways to get rid of the guilt.

:lol

Good idea

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think everyone should be given $1,000,000 per year.

This guy approves:

obamaDumb.jpg

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If everyone was given $1,000,000 per year then there would be no poor people. Everyone would be rich. Hunger and crime would be eliminated. They have the money to do it.

But noooooo....

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I will make one serious comment that explains the problems that the government policy has created for the black families. When a single mother has a child without being married, she will get a monthly check to help support the child. If she gets married to the father, the checks stop. The checks create more single parents. They damn sure are not giving up the check just to get married. This started a cycle of fewer black families with the father in the home. The result is these pants sagging , gangsta wannabe punks that are running the streets because they have no father to beat their asses for screwing up. The government has created the breakdown of the black families by passing out these checks. I went to school with several black girls that explained the process. They started getting pregnant in the ninth grade and having their babies on summer break. The kids they had was not wanted , but the checks was wanted.

Reaction score
Marriage is flawed anyways.

Like all those kids born into a two parent home aren't going to experience a divorce?

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
:jerkoff

So spending $900 billion on education and $500 billion on welfare last year was not enough?

Where'd you find the $900 billion number on education?

I was curious what the various expenditures were and looking here, it looked like education was less than $150 billion

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/federal_budget_detail_fy12bs12014n_4000010210#usgs302

While I hate seeing some 300 pounder load up their scooter basket with Totinos pizza and paying for it with an EBT card as much as the next guy, I get much more annoyed with some of the other numbers.

Healthcare, defense and interest in particular. Even if you break down what is covered in welfare, the amount that is people mooching off the system is relatively small potatoes compared to some of the other expenditures.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Marriage is nothing but a piece of paper when you get down to it.

Yeah, I've never understood any of these marriage debates. Getting married is really just a paperwork exercise.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Where'd you find the $900 billion number on education?

I was curious what the various expenditures were and looking here, it looked like education was less than $150 billion

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/federal_budget_detail_fy12bs12014n_4000010210#usgs302

While I hate seeing some 300 pounder load up their scooter basket with Totinos pizza and paying for it with an EBT card as much as the next guy, I get much more annoyed with some of the other numbers.

Healthcare, defense and interest in particular. Even if you break down what is covered in welfare, the amount that is people mooching off the system is relatively small potatoes compared to some of the other expenditures.

I posted the chart and web source in post 22. My number is correct.

Last edited:

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
I posted the chart and web source in post 22.

Thanks. Will go look

Edit. Same source as me but the data looks different. I'll look more later if I have time

My bottom line no matter the numbers. The govt spends too much on stupid shit

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I think the difference is I counted all spending, not just federal spending.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

The difference is we NEED a military. We don't need nearly half the population sitting on their ass and waiting for their government handout.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Have you noticed how almost every movie now has at least one scene with the military in it?

I agree that we need the military, but we more than double the spending of all of our allies combined if I remember correctly. That's out of control.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Have you noticed how almost every movie now has at least one scene with the military in it?

I agree that we need the military, but we more than double the spending of all of our allies combined if I remember correctly. That's out of control.

That's because most of our allies are pussies, and when they get run over by someone else we have to go in and bail them out.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That's because most of our allies are pussies, and when they get run over by someone else we have to go in and bail them out.

Yeah that is true. Most of our allies are in Europe and then we have Australia. They both have a serious problem with Muslim infestation. We have a problem here that we're all well aware of, but they're actually letting these people come in, not assimilate, multiply like roaches, and cause major problems.

Reaction score
We wouldn't need to spend so much on the military if we would stop trying to manipulate wars and other countries governments

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah, we seem to think we're the world's police. We make messes and then clean them up.

I'm sick and tired of being told to kiss the military's ass. They signed up for the job and most of them get a lot of lifetime benefits in return from future jobs outside of the military to retirement to healthcare. They knew exactly what they were getting into. A lot of them do have a hard job, but there are people here who have hard jobs too. It all just gets old. They voted for the wars. It's not the other way around. We always need to remember that.

Last edited:

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
I have been extremely isolationist since I was 12 and realized fuck the french, but the last two times the us didnt play a deciding role in world events things we were forced to spend a shit ton more blood and treasure to make things right, compared to that the last 70 years have been cheap.

Top Bottom