Reaction score
Lol, I've been happily married for many years and get BJs on demand and I'm the idiot?

Okaaaay then.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I feel for You guys who have terrible married sex or complain about the lack of adventure.

I've been with my wife for 19 years and she still kills it in bed. There is nothing that she refuses to do. Matter of fact, she's enthusiastic about trying anything. Plus she's still very hot. BJs on demand snd whatever I want.

I take care of my girl though. She'd gets better in every way every year and I make sure that she knows that.

You guys just suck at being a husband.

And my name is Hostile.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I feel for You guys who have terrible married sex or complain about the lack of adventure.

I've been with my wife for 19 years and she still kills it in bed. There is nothing that she refuses to do. Matter of fact, she's enthusiastic about trying anything. Plus she's still very hot. BJs on demand snd whatever I want.

I take care of my girl though. She'd gets better in every way every year and I make sure that she knows that.

You guys just suck at being a husband.

I approve of this message.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I want to see pics of skidadls' wife. Ever since Hostile claimed his wife was beautiful, I don't believe anyone who claims online that their significant other is hot.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Skidadl and his "up for anything" wife sound like swingers. You should send in your application.

I would be up for hanging with skid and his wife. We could like go bowling or something.

Reaction score
Skid, I want to apologize for out of line Everlasting was. That's mexican on mexican crime.

Top Bottom